The Star Wars character of Yoda is so odd and ugly that he is actually cute! This is one of the reasons that so many people look for Yoda costumes at Halloween. They are an ideal choice for a kid, but we also offer a Yoda costume in adult sizes and for house pets too. If you need a good way to incorporate everyone in your household into your dress-up plans, a costume of the character Yoda can provide you with some good solutions. Don't forget to add his walking stick and light saber too!
Living life unnoticed can get you down in the dumps, but what happens if all your desires could come true, and you could live in the limelight for at least one night per month? Halloween ensembles draw out the very best in a person, and offer you the thrill to enjoy life as an entirely new person. Just picture yourself donning a Yoda Fleece ensemble . What words come to mind? You'll dress to amaze in a Yoda Dog costume, part of a collection that contains amazing halloween outfits made specifically for you. Do you remember how occasionally in a day dream you may have were raised by your uncle, traveled to the galaxy, or even out: "May the force be with you!"? Make yourself look and feel wonderful with the help of an Obi-Wan Kenobi Blue Lightsaber which you choose. Don't fail to remember to have your costume become a lot more fun with some Loafer Shoes, some Thin Makeup Crayons, and some Captain Boots.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: Realistically, each type of personnel must have more than one set of standard attire, for diverse working conditions.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chicken of the Sea - don a mermaid or fish party outfit and add a chicken mask or a chicken beak.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cabbage Patch Doll - Great party costume for a baby--just dress them up in a baby outfit, add a bow to the hair and give them a little stuffed toy to carry. For added effect, create a box for them to sit in that looks just like a real Cabbage Patch Doll box.
- DIY Costume Idea: Olive Oyl - don a long black skirt with a red stripe at the bottom, a red long-sleeved blouse with a white collar and white ruffles at the end of the sleeves, brown boots, and hair pulled back in a bun at the back of your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Breakfast Club - Each person dresses up as a renowned character from a ceauthentic box (Trix rabbit, Lucky Charms leprechaun, Tony the Tiger, Cap'n Crunch, Count Chocula, Snap, Crackle and Pop, etc.).
- DIY Costume Idea: Amelia Earhart - slip on an old-fashioned leather pilot's head protection with goggles, a short-waisted leather bomber's jacket, lengthy loose dress pants, plus a silk scarf tied around your throat and tucked into the jacket.
- DIY Costume Idea: Can of Worms - Choose a big cylinder box, or fashion a can using fabric and two hula hoops. Color the can silver and suspend it over your body with straps. Label the can "worms." Make worms by cutting the leg off of assorted pairs pantyhose and stuffing them. Cover your head along with a nylon.
- DIY Costume Idea: Demon - put on scarlet leggings, and a crimson turtleneck shirt (or go shirtless). Create some pointy ears out of scarlet felt. Make horns out of foam, paint them scarlet and stick those to your head along with a headband (or directly to a hairless head with spirit gum). Make a tail out of felt covered wire, with an arrow-shape at the end. Cover all exposed skin with red make-up.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie puts on a red dress with pure white collar and sleeve cuffs, pure white ankle socks and black colored patent footwear. The woman also hlike a short, curly, reddish wig. Daddy Warbucks has on a black suit along with a necktie. He is hairless.
- DIY Costume Idea: Deadbeat - Dress in darkish and dress in fresh beets hanging all over you, with plastic knifes impaled in each one.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Kournikova - dress in blonde hair in a lengthy pony tail, with very short white colored tennis skirt and Adidas tank shirt. Include tennis shoes together with a racket (and a tan).
- DIY Costume Idea: Fire Hydrant - dress in a light yellow or crimson sweat suit, and attach a stuffed dog to your leg (with its leg "lifted").
Our huge assortment will allow you to be whoever you wish this October. Keep in mind this month's featured products are: an Anakin Skywalker Gauntlet
and a Princess Leia Fleece outfit
. Snap up your costume right now when they're still in store!