Page 1 | Page 2
If you could shoot through history or fly into the future, who would you turn out to be? Halloween may be the absolute best opportunity to be the one person you never imagined you could be. Imagine yourself wearing an Evil Warlock outfit
this halloween. What words spring to mind? Your wishes and dreams become a reality when you sport a Women's Scarecrow costume
. Alert: should you get a Black Makeup Stick
, you may get out of bed the next morning thinking about how you crossed the Fighting Trees woodlands, had a pet dog named Toto and were brainless. Collect your girlfriends and reconstruct the striking favorites from the Wizard of Oz
. Go full-scale this year. Your character didn't simply stop with the outfit portion of the party costume; why should you? Get some some Hazel Shoes
, some Makeup Kit Family Faces
, or a Heart Clock
and customize your halloween outfit.
Did You Know?
- Wizard of Oz: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is a children's novel written by L. Frank Baum and illustrated by W. W. Denslow. Originally published by the George M. Hill Company in Chicago on May 17, 1900, it has since been reprinted numerous times, most often under the name The Wizard of Oz, which is the name of both the 1902 stage play and the 1939 film version.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devil in Disguise - Put a long coat or trenchcoat over a devil outfit and finish it off with a pair of Groucho Marx glasses.
- DIY Costume Idea: Short Guy - This halloween outfit will make you look like a short guy standing on a box. Cut a box so it's about as tall as your knees and cut holes for your legs. Cut an old pair of shoes in half, so only the laces and shoe tongues are showing, and so that they will curve around the front of your legs. Hot glue them on the box directly in front of the holes. To hold up the box, run some string through the four corners of the box and attach to a belt under your clothes. Slip on shorts.
- DIY Costume Idea: Mario and Luigi - Both wear long-sleeved t-shirts and matching ball caps (Luigi wears green and Mario wears red), with blue overalls, brown shoes, white gloves, and extra-large curly fake mustaches. Add two big yellow buttons to the front of the overalls. Put a white circle of fabric on both ball caps, with a black M on Mario's cap and a black L on Luigi's cap.
- DIY Costume Idea: Psychic - wear long flowing clothes, a silk scarf wrapped around your head, big hoop earring, lots of bracelets, and lots of make-up. Carry a crystal ball.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alvin and the Chipmunks - show off authenticly lengthy turtleneck shirts or sweaters. Alvin has the yellowish letter A on the front of a crimson shirt along with a light yellow A on his hat. Simon hfor a bluish shirt and jet black or bluish eyeglasses and spiked hair. Theodore has a general green shirt and spiked hair.
- Halloween Trivia: Fledging Halloween festivals after the Revolutionary War in United States were given new life by an unprecedented number of immigrants between 1820 and 1870, especially the Irish. Indeed, wherever the Irish went, their extraordinary Halloween folk values were enthusiastically adopted by People in america.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a tiny sign that says "American Idol Contestant # (whichever)" and stick it to your gear. Dress wacky, hold an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Boy Scout and S'more - The man has on a uniform and backpack. She might wear suspenders with two pieces of cardboard. Fasten genuine graham crackers, chocolate pieces and marshmallows to the cardboard.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bag Lady - Make a whole set of garments from clear plastic or card-board bags. Use tape to hold everything together.
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - wear an ancient, tattered bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared make up, along with a crooked bridal veil on your head. Bring a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen in the bride.
- DIY Costume Idea: Abby Sciuto from NCIS - dress yourself in black pony tails fastened high on eiyour head, a dark-colored, studded choker on your neck, a lovely tee (either jet black or with a child-like theme), a goth mini skirt, white research,white-colored thigh-high stockings, platform mary jane shoes or goth boots, and Don't forget "Caf-Pow", which is the biggest, fountain drink you can snag. Optional: take a sucker.
You'll be the center of attention with one of these wonderful party ensembles. By the way, this month's featured party ensembles are: a Wizard Wanda costume
and a Sexy Wicked Witch of the West outfit
. Hmmmm.....I believe I will get one myself!