Life's a journey so why not enjoy all life can give and get straight into a different existence one evening per year? Your child's mind is a special thing and costumes are a terrific approach to support, stimulate and share their special creativity. Wouldn't your child look spectacular being dressed in a Wizard Wanda costume? For those that love to live life on the wild side, the Wizard of Oz halloween costume is sure to bring out the devil in them. When you're in line at the bank, I'm pretty sure you think of saving Dorothy, or having no heart. Our rockin' party outfits will offer your child more life, hopes, and fun times. Have fun with various appearances. You already possess your child's halloween outfit and right now is your favorite time to make a decision on what looks the very best. Check out a Dorothy Wig, some Ruby Slippers, and a Heart Clock and make the best out of their experience.
Did You Know?
- Wizard of Oz: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is a children's novel written by L. Frank Baum and illustrated by W. W. Denslow. Originally published by the George M. Hill Company in Chicago on May 17, 1900, it has since been reprinted numerous times, most often under the name The Wizard of Oz, which is the name of both the 1902 stage play and the 1939 film version.
- Wizard of Oz: By the end of novel, the characters attain self-fulfillment when they have met their objectives. To convince the characters they have the qualities they desire, the Wizard places an amalgamation of bran, pins, and needles in the Scarecrow's head to inspire intellect; gives a silk heart to the Tin Woodman to inspire love; and a drink to the Cowardly Lion to inspire bravery.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, etc. From the movie "Anchorman," Everyone should put on 70's business suits, with wide lapels, flared pant legs, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Naughty Husband - wear khaki pants and a halfway-untucked white dress shirt with the top buttons unbuttoned, and a loosened tie. Muss up your hair and put lipstick kiss marks on your face and collar. Spray yourself with cheap perfume, and have a pair of lacy panties hanging out of your pocket. Make sure to show off a wedding ring.
- DIY Costume Idea: Little Red Riding Hoodlum - Dress in the traditional Little Red Riding Hood halloween outfit (red dress and apron with the long red-hooded cape). Splatter fake blood on your apron. Then take a wicker basket and cut the head off of a stuffed animal wolf, splatter blood on the severed wolf head and carry it in the basket.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Gregory House - have on tennis footwear, trousers, a rock t shirt (include a blazer if you like), and a 5 o'clock shadow. Walk including a cane together with a limp and take A great deal of pill bottles and be actually crabby and rude!
- DIY Costume Idea: Fight Club - Everybody going with you has on dress pants and dress tee shirts with loosened ties. Go with cosmetics to create bruised and bloody faces.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bart Simpson - slip on a scarlet t-shirt, azure shorts and bluish tennis shoes. Slip on a Bart Simpson disguise, or just a blond crew slice.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - don a dark-colored sweatsuit. Stuff the top of your jeans, and the shirt of your shirt to give your body an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing charcoal pantyhose with wire and batting. Secure the legs to your shirt and afterward "dangle" them from your forearms using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and affix to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beauty Queen - show off a lengthy gown, rhinestone crown, long gloves and high heel shoes. Make a banner that says "Miss America" (or whichever country/city/etc. You like). Carry a bouquet of flowers.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bat - don jet black items, charcoal footwear and black colored gloves. Make wings from charcoal cloth and stick those to the back of your sleeves. Make a hood with black color ears.
- Halloween Trivia: The views of different Euro ethnic groups as well as the American Indians began to mesh with Halloween and an American version started to materialize.
The world wide web is a great gift buying tool for party collections and costume props. Why be inefficient going to physical stores when a perfect catalog is at your fingertips - and will be delivered to your front door! With some thing for everyone, our halloween store is one-stop shopping at its best. FunCostumeStore is YOUR playground - get in the sandbox and play!