What is your favorite Watchmen character? Whether you are a fan of the film or comic book series, we have the Watchmen costumes for you. If you are hoping to get your hands on a Silk Spectre Watchmen costume, a Comedian, a Rorshach, or a Night Owl, we have all of the garments and accessories you'll need. For instance, Silk Spectre requires the long black wig, the high boots, and the electric yellow costume for true authenticity.
If you could journey into the past or flash into the future, who'd you wind up being? Halloween is an awesome event to have your dreams come true, and sporting your outfit is a superb way to do that. It is believed that your new costume is designed especially for any individual showing off it, and the brand new Watchmen party costume is meant for you. Are you looking for some kind of excitement? With a Watchmen halloween outfit selection you'll experience all the excitement you could want this halloween. Your heart is beating fast, your mind spinning, you're brimming with enthusiasm as Halloween is right around the corner. Precisely what are you going to don? Our rockin' costumes will offer you more life, aspirations, and fun. And prepared for some Super Hero Boots to go along with your costume? You'll discover a wide range of accessories, from boots to caps to magical wands to wigs to.....well, you name it.
Did You Know?
- Watchmen: Creatively, the focus of Watchmen is on its structure. Gibbons used a nine-panel grid layout throughout the series and added recurring symbols such as a blood-stained smiley.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dudley Do-Right - Dress in a Canadian Mounties uniform (black riding pants with stripes up the sides, red coat with black cuffs, black belt and gold trim, with black Stetson hat).
- DIY Costume Idea: Tall Person - You'll want a small person and a strong person for this costume, because the small person should sit on the strong person's shoulders. Then have on a very long coat over the top person's shoulders so it covers both of you. The bottom person should be able to peek out of the coat at chest level.
- DIY Costume Idea: Edina and Patsy from "Absolutely Fabulous" - For Patsy, have on an animal-print suit with big shoulder pads and a very short skirt. Her hair should be blonde and in an up-do. Edina wears a shiny track suit and has brown frizzy hair. Both carry cocktails and cigarettes.
- Halloween Trivia: One legend says that if a young woman puts fresh peppermint and a gold coin under her pillow case on Halloween, she is going to see her husband to be in a daydream.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Mob - One of you dresses up as Frankenstein's monster. Each person else dresses up as villagers with ragged gear and rope belts, carrying pitchforks and torches. Torches could be made of a piece of lumber with different colored design cardboards glued to the vest.
- DIY Costume Idea: Coroner and Cadaver - The man dresses in a bloodied dazzling white laboratory,a medical disguise, and bears a scalpel. The woman wears a torn formal dress, one dress shoe, and an ankle tag with name, cause of death, etc. Choose make up to create stab wounds, black eyes, along with a pale face.
- DIY Costume Idea: Death by Chocolate - Make a Grim Reaper robe out of black color brown cloth. Include a Hershey's logo to the back of the robe. Paint your mouth light or wear a reaper disguise. Hold a scythe (and plenty of chocolate candy to give!).
- DIY Costume Idea: Black color Queen - wear a lengthy black dress (get an aged prom or bridesmaid gown and dye it dark-colored). Include on a tiara and jet black horns, big earrings and jet black eye make-up.
- DIY Costume Idea: Supervisor and Secretary - The guy is wearing a dress shirt and neck tie with slacks, and has messed-up hair, loosened neck tie, one side of the shirt untucked, and zipper unzipped. The woman wears a business skirt, blouse, and hair and garments messed up like his. The woman has smeared make-up, and he has lip gloss kiss marks on his face and shirt collar.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween candy sales average about two billion dollars per year. Chocolate bars top the list as the most popular treat with Snickers being number one. Tootsie Rolls were the first wrapped penny candy in America.
Our site has a colossal assortment of Watchmen sizes between toddler to X-Large and plus-sized. With something for everybody, our costume store is one-stop shopping at its very best. Get amongst it!