"I vant to suck your blood!" Every Halloween sees a larger and larger number of vampire costumes available. We are happy to offer a somewhat comprehensive collection, including all of the accessories and props you can need to make your vampire costume sexier, more convincing, scarier, or more authentic than ever. Don't overlook our great assortment of makeup for special effects and our many wigs too. Regardless of the "type" of vampire you are dressed as, we can offer you the best garments and props possible.
Page 1 | Page 2
Can you just imagine that when you're in line at the bank, you stop for a moment, and suddenly hop into a government building and emerge dressed in your brand new outfit. There are many reasons both adults and kids get a kick out of playing with roles/get into character; the top of the list is the to enjoy one of the best events of the year: Halloween! Converting into someone you would love to be is exactly what Halloween is centred on. A Midnight Vampiress outfit
will give you the transformation you require. Your desires and dreams become a reality when you dress in a Blood Vampiress outfit
. Does the experience of ritualistic chants, helping make your mouth seem like the darkness of night time, and closing your blinds to the light captivate you? Whether or not you feel like going out dressing in a Cane Sword
or some Blood Gel
, the perfect party costume is in this costume store, waiting for you. You'll discover countless extras, from some Edward Shoes
to some Fantom Fangs
, so you can complete your appearance.
Did You Know?
- Goth History: Females donned their locks loose and moveable upon his or her shoulders until they had been wedded where their tresses was restricted in a bun at the nape of her neck. From the earily time period ladies might sport many types of tresses pieces to hide it, for instance wimple along with gorget. The gorget would actually hide the neck even though the wimple would protect the head.
- Goth History: Movies such as The Crow and also music groups including the Bauhaus made it easier to create the gothic image as dark, depressing, and also even bad. As more and more 'dark' motion pictures came out, numbers within the gothic subculture extended, and also there is now a gothic neighborhood around nearly every big metropolis all over the world, and quite a number of cities have his or her own representative contingent.
- DIY Costume Idea: Satan - dress in tightly-fitting red pants and long-sleeved shirt. Make a tight-fitting hood out of matching fabric and add some horns. Don with red gloves and red shoes, and carry a pitchfork. Use make-up to give yourself a devilish goatee.
- Halloween Trivia: Thanks to firm Protestant views in early New England, Halloween of the holiday was confined.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cat Burglar - show off black leggings, a black turtleneck, black stocking cap, dark-colored eye face mask, jet black shoes and dark-colored gloves. Hang some tools from a belt and dress yourself in around your hips. Take a sack over your shoulder.
- DIY Costume Idea: Arnold Schwartzenegger plus a Maid - He dresses as Arnold (business suit, big muscles, stogie, and so forth.). She dresses like a maid (black dress, bibbed apron, ruffled pettycoat, feather duster, etc.).
- DIY Costume Idea: Broken Spirit - Dress like a cheerleader, or simply slip on clothes with team logos and hold pom poms. After that place yourself in gauze bandages, put your arm in a faux sling, go walking on crutches, etcetera.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween observed the Protestant victory on the Catholic conspiracy inspired by Guy Fawkes to blow up the Protestant-sympathetic House of Lords while Parliament met on Nov 5, 1605. Guy Fawkes ended up being publically hanged after which drawn and quartered for his function in the plot, and it came into common use to re-enact his punishment throughout the festive parading with a scarecrow figure through the neighborhoods. The eve regarding Guy Fawkes Day developed into �mischief night� and, instead of pleading for �soul cakes� in commemoration regarding All Saints Day, young children wearing party collections to be able to plead to get coal in order to burn their own effigies of Guy Fawkes, the Pope, or other unpopular people in politics. But in nations who held a solid Catholic customs, for example Ireland and Scotland, Halloween traditions prospered generally untouched by the Protestant Reformation.
- Halloween Trivia: The word "trick" refers to a (mostly idle) "threat" to perform mischief on the homeowners or their property if no treat is given.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bellybutton Lint - Take any set of sweatpants and sweatshirt that are light on the interior. Slip on the sweatpants and sweatshirt interior out. Stick a sign on yourself which says "Bellybutton Lint." For extra points, dress yourself in a charcoal knit stocking hat with cotton balls glued to it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cosmo and Wanda from "Fairly Odd Parents" - Dark slacks for both. The man dresses in a white shirt and charcoal neck tie, with green hairspray. The woman show off a straw yellow shirt and yellowish earrings, with neon pinkish hair spray. Wands and wings for both.
- DIY Costume Idea: a baby - don a full suit of pajamas, or simply a diaper made out of cloth. Hold a a toddler blanket. Suck a pacifier or your thumb. Carry a bottle in your hand.
- DIY Costume Idea: Butterfinger - Try cosmetics to paint your finger straw yellow.
You will discover cool party costumes for children
and kids, as well as a wide variety of regular and attractive adult costumes. By the way, today's featured collections are: a Love Bite Vampire outfit
and a Bijou Victorian Vampiress ensemble
. You know.....I think I'll buy one for myself!