Do you have kids that are not quite teens and not quite "kids" any longer? You are facing the infamous "tween" dilemma, and we have plenty of tween costumes from which they can choose. Instead of wearing costumes that they feel are "for babies," these kids can look through our Halloween costumes for tweens. A tween costume is sized a bit differently and uses subjects a bit more mature than the costumes created especially for kids aged ten and younger.
Page 1 | Page 2
Sometimes find yourself feeling a bit awkward? When you find yourself at a party, it's in some cases a tiny bit tricky to discover how to socialize. Your child will really enjoy being dressed in a creative outfit ! Because standing in the center of attention much like the movie stars is anyone's hope, your child is sure to totally love a Martha Washington ensemble
as they wear the most superb outfit. By purchasing for your child a Ghost Face costume
, you will turn any soiree into something extra special and wonderful. Does the experience of walking in another person's body, trying something quite different, and feeling like the topic of conversation entice your child? With our authentic-looking halloween costumes for kids
, your child will be sure to locate their most loved kids figure. The right costume is wonderful, however it isn't until the very last touches are put on that your child will truly become believable. Don't forget some Colonial Shoe Buckles
, a Vampire Make-Up Kit
, and a Pumpkin Basket
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Flapjack (Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack) - have on a red and white striped short-sleeved shirt, some sky blue jeans and blue shoes (jeans and shoes should match), a tiny sailor hat, a green scarf tied around your neck, and a blonde wig with the ends flipped and a curl on your forehead.
- DIY Costume Idea: Charlie's Angels - All show off black form-fitting outfits, with boots. One has red hair, one is brunette and one is blonde. All carry guns.
- Halloween Trivia: Superstitions claimed goblins cast spells on unsuspecting men and women, changed themselves into numerous forms and caused other mystical mischief.
- DIY Costume Idea: Sushi Roll - Cut off the bottom half of a green plastic garbage can, and cut it so it fits vertically around your body between your hips and neck (this will be the seaweed wrapper). Cover the back side with clear plastic. To make rice, use white packing peanuts. For the other ingredients, use fun foam dyed with food coloring to resemble avocado, crab, etc. Once filled, cover the front with clear plastic.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amy Winehouse - dress yourself in long curly black hair in a big beehive. Wear a short sleeveless dress, black tights and black colored ballet slippers. Add cosmetics with gallons of eye liner, tattoos, a cigarette plus a bottle.
- Mask History: During funerals trained actors are likely to have on face masks to act out deeds in the everyday lives of one's forefathers, as a result attaching the role of a face mask being a ritual object as well as in theatre.
- DIY Costume Idea: A Cliche - Compile different parts of well-known costumes. A witch nose, vampire teeth, kitten ears, a super-hero cape and other well-known halloween outfit costume acoutrements. Add on a snug nurse or cop dress to make yourself a "sexy" cliche!
- DIY Costume Idea: Elizabeth Taylor - First, pick your favorite Elizabeth Taylor dvd movie. You could be Maggie from Cat on a Hot Tin Roof: just dress in a full satin slip, jet black pantyhose with bare feet, her trademark short, wavy darkish hair, and hold a cocktail.
- DIY Costume Idea: Death by Chocolate - Make a Grim Reaper robe out of dark brown cloth. Include a Hershey's logo to the back of the robe. Color your face dazzling white or dress yourself in a reaper halloween mask. Take a scythe (and plenty of chocolate candy to give away!).
- DIY Costume Idea: Bounty Hunter - Dress as a hunter (camouflage garments, jacket with lots of pockets, camouflage hat, gloves, rubber boots, binoculars, canteen, pretend rifle, and so forth.). Next, take a mesh laundry bag filled with rolls of Bounty(tm) brand paper towels.
If you are trying to find that special halloween outfit for kids, you've come to the perfect halloween store. Don't forget, this is going to be their costume your child will use time and again at costume parties, or perhaps to stun folks at regular parties! Actually.....I think I will snag one myself!