You are told all your life to take a walk in someone else's shoes. Well, suppose you could? There are many explanations why both adults and kids get a kick out of playing with roles/get into character; the top of the list is the to observe one of the best holidays of the year: Halloween! Looking for something to sport this halloween that fits just your character? The tuxedo halloween outfit is one to satisfy every one of your desires. With a Tuxedo T-Shirt costume, you can be whatever you have ever imagined while showing off this extravagant halloween outfit. When you're at the dentist, I just know you think about living life to the fullest, or amazing your friends and family. Are you a night owl? Look for a party friendly outfit which will have all of the eyes looking at you. Being fashionable for a single night out is merely a part of the fun times. Do away with ordinary Jane and add some pizazz to your costume with some Loafer Shoes, a Lady Gaga Side Ponytail Wig, or a Black Makeup Stick.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Punch the Clock - Fashion a clock mask out of cardboard, sport boxing gloves.
- Historical Costuming: The typical Victorian era dress included costly wigs, hats, headdresses with plumes of red feathers, red knee-high stockings, yellow gloves with gold fringe, and grey doublets with red lining.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elfis - Dress as an elf (green tights, short green tunic and elf ears). Include an Elvis wig and big bejeweled sunglasses. Go around saying "Thank you, thank you actually much" in a high squeaky voice.
- DIY Costume Idea: Car Hop - have on a cuffed short-sleeve blouse, a short full skirt, a ruffled apron, light hosiery, saddle shoes (or roller skates), together with a cardboard car-hop hat. Take some food and drinks hot-glued onto a tray.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angel - wear a vivid white shimmery dress, pure white leggings, and bright white ballerina slippers. Make a halo out of wire covered in maribou. Fashion wings from wire covered with lightweight fabric, cover with whitened feathers, and stick with straps around the arms and shoulders (like backpack straps).
- DIY Costume Idea: All That together with a Bag of Chips - Fix a tiny bag of snack chips to the front of your shirt. When people ask, you can say "I'm all that and a bag of chips...."
- DIY Costume Idea: Bee-Witched - sport a bee outfit along with a witch hat, or a witch halloween costume with bee wings and antennae.
- DIY Costume Idea: Batgirl - dress yourself in a dark-colored faux leather shirt and skirt, jet black boots, yellowish belt and charcoal gloves. Make a yellowish bat insignia out of cloth and fix it to your chest area. Have on a black cat disguise, along with a black colored cape.
- DIY Costume Idea: Butler and Maid - The butler dresses up in jet black slacks, a black colored jacket, white-colored business shirt, a dark-colored bow tie, and pure white gloves. He brings a tray with some throwaway champagne eye glasses glued on to it. The maid wears a 'little dark-colored dress' with a little white colored apron about her waist. Although most maids show off sensible footwear, most Halloween maids don sexy, charcoal heels. The maid ought to take a feather duster with her.
- Special Effects: Start using vaseline along with white-colored tissues on top of them to duplicate lesions.
- DIY Costume Idea: Attack Dog Trainer - Grab a stuffed dog and stitch it to the arm of a long-sleeved shirt so it looks like it is biting you. Dress yourself in a name tag ("Bob's Attack Dog School). Include blood and scratches all over your body.
We have a wide mixture of tuxedo sizes starting from baby to XX-Large and plus-sized. Just remember, this will certainly be a new outfit you'll use over and over at costume parties, or even to shock people at regular parties! The more I think about it.....I believe I will grab one of these myself!