Does your dog like to get in on the Halloween action? If so, consider buying one of our Toto costumes in order to include him or her in this year's dress-up fun! You can get a Toto costume for dogs of almost any size, but remember that a pet has to really cooperate with any sort of costume. Don't force any dog to wear a costume if it fusses or panics when you put it on as this will create a tornado instead of a Toto!
Just imagine that when you're supposed to be working, you pause for a second, and suddenly dive into a government building and appear flashing the perfect outfit. You will just love sporting a new costume for your very next costume shindig! Wouldn't you be fantabulous in a Toto In Basket? Going in a group of people calls for a style. Wouldn't it be excellent for you to walk downtown all dressed in Wizard of Oz halloween collections! Just what do you desire in a party costume? Do you hope to arrive at Oz's wonderful world and save Dorothy? With these brilliant halloween ensembles for both adults and kids, you'll be sure to discover your favorite Wizard of Oz figure. We've got loads of add-ons, from a Black Feather Sparkle Broom to some Control Top Pantyhose, so you can finalize your appearance.
Did You Know?
- Wizard of Oz: The Wizard of Oz film was named the most-watched motion picture in history by the Library of Congress, is often ranked among the Top 10 Best Movies of All Time in various critics' and popular polls, and is the source of many memorable quotes referenced in modern popular culture.
- Wizard of Oz: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz's initial success, and the success of the popular 1902 Broadway musical which Baum adapted from his original story, led to Baum's writing thirteen more Oz books. The original book has been in the public domain in the US since 1956.
- Wizard of Oz: The Wizard of Oz is a 1939 American musical fantasy film produced by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. Based on The Wonderful Wizard of Oz 1900 children's novel by Frank Baum, the film stars Judy Garland.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dead Little Miss Muffet - Get that hideous old pastel-colored prom/bridesmaid's dress out of your closet and cut the hem to leave the edge frayed. Don striped knee socks, Maryjane shoes, black hair in ponytails, and a straw hat. Attach fake spiders all over yourself. Carry a bowl of "curds and whey" (made from papier mÉ_chÉ┘). Use make-up to give yourself ashen skin, and spider bite marks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bar Fly - Affix two strainers to a hat or disguise to create "fly eyes." Secure fly wings to a black colored shirt and show off jet black slacks. Take around a liquor bottle/shot glass/beer and pass out bad pick up lines, "Do you come here often?" "What's your sign?" etc.
- Halloween Trivia: The Celts, that survived 2,000 yrs in the past during the region that is the current day Uk, Ireland and northern France, enjoyed Samhain for their new year on November 1. This period designated the stop of summertime and harvest period as well as commencing for the winter season, which can be a freezing and dark time within this location on the planet.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beetlejuice and Lydia - Beetlejuice puts on a suit with jail bird stripes, a pure white shirt, black color neck tie, frazzled white-gray hair, and paints his face with white make-up, with black color around the eyes. Lydia dresses up in all dark-colored, with purple eye shadow, and jet black hair (with the bangs in points). Or Lydia can slip on an ancient red prom gown and crimson veil.
- DIY Costume Idea: Artist - sport pure white paint-spattered garments along with a beret. Carry an artist's palette and a paint brush.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fear Factor Contestant - wear athletic items, with a bike helmet, goggles, life vest, and harness. Secure gummy worms and rubber insects everywhere. Go with make-up to create scrapes, bruises and cuts.
- DIY Costume Idea: An Office Affair - Both don conventional office attire but with mis-buttoned and wrinkled garments. His tie should be over his shoulder and he ought to have lipstick on his collar, neck and face. She can wear one earring together with a string of broken pearls and have mussed hair and smeared lipstick. Add on on a few a few stitches in her skirt so that it appears to have been pulled down in a hurry.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - have on a dark-colored sweatsuit. Stuff the top of your pants, plus the vest of your shirt to give your body an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing dark-colored pantyhose with wire and batting. Stick the legs to your shirt and after that "dangle" them from your biceps using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and attach to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Billy Mays - dress in a long-sleeved azure button-up shirt (sleeves rolled up), a set of khaki trousers, and white colored tennis footwear. You can use charcoal make up to make his short beard and mustache, and gel to slick your hair. Take a few products such as Oxy-Clean, Mighty Putty, and so on. Give a giant thumbs up to everybody you see!
- Halloween Trivia: The U.S.A. Custom of making pumpkins is recorded in 1837 and had been initially linked to the harvest, not really becoming specifically affiliated with Halloween until the mid-to-late 19th century.
Our in depth variety will enable you to be your most loved action hero at your up coming celebration. With a little something for everyone, our halloween costume store is one-stop shopping at its finest. Have fun!