Snow White Costume
Avoid wicked stepmothers guised as ugly old hags bearing gifts of shiny apples and pick out a Snow White costume that will transform you into the fairest one of all. With a pretty yellow skirt and blue bodice, your Snow White dress will twirl about your legs as you dance around in pretty Snow White shoes. Charm woodland creatures, and perhaps even your friends, when you sing a happy song. Not even the grumpiest dwarf will be able to resist your sweet charms.
Hopes and desires aren't intended to stay in our minds; they're meant for action. How would you like to make a fantasy come true for a evening? Because Halloween is thought to be an inexplicable period of switching bodies, why not surpass the magic spells and jump into a costume? Isn't it time for some fun for a night? You can jump into a Fairy Tale Snow ensemble and enjoy a night loaded with non-stop action. And in a Snow White Evil Queen costume, you're definitely in the cat seat. Is your nose stuck in a book of striking journeys that involve taking care of the dwarfs, making friends with woodland creatures, or finding someone broke in your home? How would you like all those ventures to be real? Now let your thoughts expand, and pick from some Black Peaked Eyelashes, to a Sexy Scarlet Makeup Kit, to some Control Top Pantyhose. Go all out this season. Your character didn't simply just stop with the outfit portion of the party costume; why would you? Get some a Baby Boo Pacifier, some Thin Makeup Crayons, or some Lucille Shoes and decorate your outfit.
Did You Know?
- Snow White: is a fairy tale known from many countries in Europe, the best known version being the German one collected by the Brothers Grimm.
- Snow White: When Snow White eats the apple offered by the disguised Queen, she immediately falls into a deep stupor. When the dwarves find her, they cannot revive her, and they place her in a glass coffin, assuming that she is dead.
- Snow White: The one question that obsesses the queen is _Mirror, mirror on the wall / Who is the fairest of them all?" The mirror always replies "You, my queen, are fairest of all."
- DIY Costume Idea: Lawn - show off green clothes. Make a vest out of synthetic grass (available from a home improvement store). Attach a Frisbee, tennis ball, dog bone, fake doggie-do, etc. Carry around a pink flamingo lawn ornament.
- DIY Costume Idea: Peter Pan - Put a pan on your head and a "Hello My Name Is Peter" sticker on your shirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Exterminator - don some aged work items, and affix a name tag saying "Orkin" or some other exterminator company. Paste phony bugs, rats, etcetera. All over your costume. Hold a flyswatter.
- DIY Costume Idea: Box of Popcorn - Select a large box, chop off the tank top flaps, make leg and arm slots, and fix straps so that you can suspend it from your shoulders. Color it with crimson and light stripes and mark "POPCORN" on the front. Glue popped popcorn round the tank top of box, and secure popcorn all over your shoulders, neck and hair. Show off white colored cosmetics and vivid white garments underneath.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dora the Explorer - show off orange shorts, a rose shirt and yellow-colored stockings. Create Dora's hair by sewing a "hood" of brown felt and making vertical cuts at the bottom and at the bangs. Make or buy a purple backpack (add on eyes together with a mouth made out of felt). Print out a map and paste it round an empty paper towel roll, and put in the backpack.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween commemorated the Protestant success of a Catholic plot led because of Guy Fawkes to blow up the Protestant-sympathetic House of Lords when Parliament met on Nov 5, 1605. Guy Fawkes ended up being publically hanged and then drawn and quartered for his part in the conspiracy, and it came into common use to re-enact his consequence through the festive parading of a scarecrow figure within the streets. The eve of Guy Fawkes Day evolved into �mischief night� and also, instead of pleading for �soul cakes� in commemoration connected with All Saints Day, small children put on outfits to plead for coal to burn up their effigies of Guy Fawkes, the Pope, as well as other unpopular people in politics. Nevertheless in regions that held a strong Catholic tradition, for instance Ireland and Scotland, Halloween rituals prospered essentially untouched because of the Protestant Reformation.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andrew Dice Clay - sport short black color hair, long sideburns, a jet black tee, dark-colored trousers, heavy necklace, dark leather motorcycle jacket, big sunglasses, and finger-less leather gloves. Always have a cigarette.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devil Went Down To Georgia - Dress just like a tourist, and add devil horns, a tail and carry a pitchfork. Take a suitcase with a sign: "Georgia or Bust." Place some Georgia maps and travel brochures prominently in your shirt pocket.
- Halloween Trivia: Over 35 million pounds of candy corn could be generated this year. That implies close to 9 billion pieces which is sufficient to circle the moon nearly 4 times if put end-to-end.
We've a considerable assortment of Snow White costumes
for both adults and kids - readily available at low prices. With some thing for everybody, our store is one-stop shopping at its finest. FunCostumeStore is the best play ground - get out and have fun!