Argh! Be an ogre! One of the best choices for family Halloween costumes is the different Shrek costumes. Just consider that a family can use Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Puss, Prince Charming, the King or Queen, Fairy Godmother, the Dragon and many other choices. If it is the basic Shrek costume, however, it will feature a mask of the famous ogre along with his trademark leggings and tunic shirt. You can really spruce it up with soft shoes, and some humorous props as well.
Page 1 | Page 2
What a way to start the day. People are dissing you. But without warning, you step into a government building and surface showing off the perfect costume. Now you're the cool kid again :-). Because Halloween is believed to be an inexplicable time of switching bodies, why not wipe out the magic tricks and bounce into a perfect costume? Considering a Gingerbread Man outfit
? You got it. Would you love a Baby Shrek Romper costume
? You have found the holy grail. Could not get hold of just the perfect Shrek costume
? You landed on the right page. A person's wants and dreams come to life when you slip on some Shrek Hands
. Do you recall how once in a dream you may have stoped the magic mirror from speaking to much, became buddies with a donkey, or even started residing in a swamp? Help to make yourself look incredible
with the help of some Face Painting Glitter
which you choose. And add any number of costume accessories - such as some Control Top Pantyhose
or some Black Boots
- for that complete appearance!
Did You Know?
- Shrek: was made the mascot for the production company's animation productions.
- Shrek: and Donkey arrive at Farquaad's palace in Duloc, where they find themselves in the midst of a tournament.
- Shrek: The Shrek film's success also prompted DreamWorks Animation to create three sequels: Shrek 2, Shrek the Third, and Shrek Forever After.
- Historical Costuming: On Greek stages, the actors' entire heads were covered with masks made of linen or cork. The mask's shape amplified the actor's voice, so it was easier for the audience to hear. It also helped increase his stature.
- DIY Costume Idea: Art Lovers - Everyone dresses up as renowned paintings. Have someone put on a lengthy brown wig, a long brown gown and a smirk (Mona Lisa). Splatter someone with color (Jackson Pollock painting). Have someone dress yourself in dark colored azure and color whitened swirls and stars (Starry Night). And have someone dress yourself in a suit and a small bowler hat with a picture of a green apple on his face (Renvv�¬© Magritte).
- DIY Costume Idea: An Office Affair - Both slip on mainstream office attire but with mis-buttoned and wrinkled garments. His neck tie needs to be over his shoulder and he might have lip gloss on his collar, neck and face. She can dress yourself in one earring plus a string of broken pearls and have mussed hair and smeared lip stick. Add on a few a few stitches in her skirt so that it appears to have been pulled down in a hurry.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fat Bastard - If you currently have the right body, just clothe your body in a sumo halloween costume with light wristbands and your own hair in a light-brown top-knot. Otherwise, you'll need an XXXXL kilt with lots of stuffing.
- DIY Costume Idea: Stogie Explosion - Carefully make some burn slots about the collar area of an unwanted white colored t shirt, and blow some soot across the front. Gel your own hair straight up and out, and spray the front with some temporary dark-colored hair color. Use burnt cork to make soot marks on the face (radiating out from your mouth). Take a partially-smoked stogie, smoosh up the end, and put it in your mouth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andy Warhol - sport shaggy blond hair with bangs and dark-colored roots about the temples. Darken your eyebrows. Put on a jet black turtleneck, skinny jeans and boots. Optional: carry a can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andrew Dice Clay - put on short dark colored hair, long sideburns, a black colored t shirt, darkish denims, heavy necklace, black leather motorcycle jacket, good sized dark glasses, and finger-less leather gloves. Always have a cigarette.
- DIY Costume Idea: All That along with a Bag of Chips - Stick a small bag of snack chips to the front of your shirt. When people ask, you can say "I'm all that together with a bag of chips...."
- DIY Costume Idea: a toddler Doll - show off a nightgown with slippers, or footie pajamas. Put your locks in pig tails and tie including a bow. Choose cosmetics to give your body rosy-red cheeks and freckles. Take a pacifier, dolly and a toddler bottle.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bermuda Triangle - Make a sizeable triangle out of cardboard and choose straps to hang it at your body. Next find assorted toy airplanes, ships, and additional things that have been lost and never found (like your car keys!), and affix those to your body inside the triangle. Optional: clothe your body in tropical-themed clothes.
- Halloween Trivia: In Great Britan, many people thought the devil was a pecan gatherer. On Halloween they would dress yourself in various nuts as magical charms.
If you are looking for both adults and kids party costumes or halloween extras for yourself, you've arrived at the ideal store. Don't forget, this will certainly be your costume you'll slip on many times at costume parties, or even to surprise people at regular parties! Have a blast!