What makes a vampire frightening? The teeth, the white face, and the evidence of his or her last meal! Halloween costumes of all kinds can really benefit from the addition of scary accessories. Just consider something like that vampire above, and how a simple scary accessorie such as blood trickling from the lips can really "make" the entire costume. Think of how a knife or machete can also make a basic costume much scarier too! We are happy to offer a massive line of accessories meant to make even a simple costume as scary or terrifying as you want it to be.
Page 1 | Page 2
If you could be any person only one night per month, who'd you end up being? There are many explanations why both adults and kids love to play with roles/dress up; the primary reason being to celebrate one of the greatest events of the year: Halloween! Wanting to find something to don this October that suits just your character? The scare costume is one to fulfill all of your current needs. You'll dress to amaze in a Gothic Vampire outfit
, part of a collection that contains extraordinary costumes created particularly for you. Just what can make your heart beat quicker starting feeling like someone entirely different, living life full out, or making today amazing? With these spectacular costumes for both adults and kids, you're guaranteed to find your chosen scare character. Don't fail to remember to have your party outfit become all the more genuine with some Shazam Boots
, some Thigh High Fence Net Stockings
, and some Simmons Boots
Did You Know?
- Halloween Trivia: In Scotland and Ireland in europe, common Halloween customs consist of small children being dressed up in halloween outfits, going "guising", having get-togethers, while other traditions in Ireland involve lighting going on hay rides, and having firework shows.
- DIY Costume Idea: Penny Lane from "Almost Famous" - slip on a halter top, bell bottom jeans, sandals and a jacket with a big furry collar. Add some purple sunglasses. Your hair should be long, loose and curly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cheech and Chong - Cheech is wearing an orange beanie, orange suspenders, jeans and a light shirt. Chong is wearing a denim jacket, wife beater shirt, red bandanna, beard, and bell bottoms.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andy Warhol - show off shaggy blond hair with bangs and black roots round the temples. Darken your eyebrows. Dress yourself in a black turtleneck, skinny jeans and boots. Optional: carry a can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Birds - Choose your favorite bird in the game and create an image onto a piece of paper to copy from. Find some material of the appropriate color, and slice out two pieces of in the shape of the bird's head (sufficiently big to fit over your body). Secure the two pieces together around the edges, leaving openings for your forearms, and an opening at the bottom so the entire thing can slip over your body. Slice a hole in the front piece to stick the face through. Stuff the shirt so it keeps its shape. Make eyes, eyebrows plus a beak out of fabric or felt and secure to the front. Show off over dark-colored pants or dark-colored tights.
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - slip on an unwanted, tattered bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared make-up, and a crooked bridal veil at your head. Take a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen through the bride.
- DIY Costume Idea: (I Dream of) Jeannie - slip on pink silk jeans, a pink sleveless shirt that features your belly, together with a pinkish headwrap and veil.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - slip on a black color sweatsuit. Stuff the vest of your pants, along with the tank top of your shirt to give your body an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing black colored pantyhose with wire and batting. Fix the legs to your shirt and after that "dangle" them from your forearms using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and secure to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flavor Flav - sport a track suit, flashy sun glasses, backwards baseball cap or horned hat, and a wall clock round your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Breakfast Club - Each person dresses like a different breakfast item of (eggs, sausage,toast,pancakes, and so on.).
- DIY Costume Idea: Fire Department - show off yellowish cargo slacks, jet black suspenders, vibrant white t-shirts and toy fire hats.
- DIY Costume Idea: Brain Donor - Get your body medical gown, blacken both eyes and wrap your head in gauze with some mock blood spots. Get your body clear jar, put small amount of water in the jar with some cauliflower. On the front of the jar put a big label saying "Brain Donor."
You will be the main topic of interest with one of these authentic looking halloween costumes. Just remember, this is going to be your brand new costume
you'll dress yourself in many times at costume parties, or perhaps to surprise everyone at ordinary parties! Get amongst it!