Looking for a comfortable, warm, and reuseable Halloween costume? You should investigate our line of safari costumes. These feature some "everyday" garments and can be worn year after year without any worries of being misunderstood or unrecognized for what they are. This is because a safari costume is a fairly "classic" outfit worn by generations of people heading out into the jungles or desert. They feature a khaki shirt, vest and trousers; a distinctive hat; and accessories like guns, canteens, and maps.
You're not having the best day. Everyone in the office is being obnoxious you. But, unexpectedly, you conceal yourself behind a low lying cloud and appear showing off your brand new costume. It's all good from here. Your imagination is a special thing and costumes really are a delightful way for you to enhance, promote and celebrate your specific originality. Because standing in the spot light just like the movie stars is anyone's wish, you're definitely going to completely love some Safari Shoes as you wear the most awesome outfit. Are you in need of some sort of excitement? Showing off a safari halloween outfit selection you'll experience all the fun you could desire this October. Sick and tired of hanging out around the house being bored? Why not astonish your friends and family, try something quite different, and totally rock the party? The world is way too short to not enjoy yourself. Pick and choose your perfect rockin' party costume and add spice to your day. Exactly what is Halloween night if you're not fully dolled up in the part? We also carry some Buffy Boots, some Control Top Pantyhose, and a Gun Cowboy Oversized to reinforce your fantastic halloween costume.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Cinderella and Her Ugly Stepsisters - Great costume for a work party if you have one woman and the rest are guys!
- DIY Costume Idea: Bumblebee - dress in black pants together with a long-sleeve black colored shirt. Make a jacket out of yellow and black color candy striped cloth (or turn to yellowish cloth with stripes made out of dark-colored electrical tape). Fashion antennae out of pipe cleaners or felt-covered wire. Make wings out of wire and charcoal fabric.
- DIY Costume Idea: Barbie in the Box - Dress like Barbie (blond hair, pink colored items, heels, and so on.). After that choose a large box and paint it pink colored. Slash slots for your arms and legs, and cut out the front and insert a piece of clear plastic. Add on on a "Barbie" logo to the outside of the carton. Stick some halloween acoutrements (hairbrush, jewelry, etc.) to the interior of the box.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bubble Bath - sport light pink, blue or white-colored garments, with compact light pink, blue or white-colored balloons glued. Wear a matching bath cap, also with balloons. Bring a back scrubber, a rubber ducky, and for an added touch hang some soap on a rope as your belt. Optional: get a toy tub, cut out the bottom and form straps to hang from your shoulders.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bounty Hunter - Dress just like a hunter (camouflage garments, jacket with loads of pockets, camouflage hat, gloves, rubber boots, binoculars, canteen, imitation rifle, etc.). Afterward, carry a mesh laundry bag filled with rolls of Bounty(tm) brand paper towels.
- DIY Costume Idea: Clockwork Orange Droogs - A group of three or four will be Alex and his Droogs. Show off dark-colored bowler hats, vivid white dress t-shirts and white colored slacks, with light or dark-colored suspenders and black combat boots. Add tighty-whiteys over the tank-top of the slacks, stuffed to look fluffy all over. Bring charcoal canes and one guy carries a chain. Of course everyone should have mock eyelashes on one eye.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cured Anorexic - For a big guy: sport a whitened shirt. On the front, paint "I beat anorexia!"
- Halloween Trivia: All Halloween traditions in the US are obtained directly or modified from those of other countries around the world.
You'll discover an extended mixture of safari party ensembles for both adults and kids - available at minimal prices. With some thing for everybody, our halloween store is one-stop shopping at its very best. The more I think about it.....I think I'll snag one myself!