Rainbow Brite Costume
She may be an 80s icon, but Rainbow Brite is still as popular and familiar as ever. This accounts for the large number of children and adult Rainbow Brite costumes purchased every Halloween. An adult Rainbow Brite costume tends to be extremely sexy and far different from those worn by a child. All of them, however, rely on the characteristic blue dress and the red pony tailed hair. Most costumes also benefit from accessories such as white boots and the magic wand.
Can you picture that while talking to someone, you pause for a second, and suddenly plunge into a phone booth and make an appearance wearing the right outfit. You need time for you- even one evening per year- when no person has to find out exactly who you are, and being dressed up in your new outfit grants you a chance to show off the individual you never got to be. Wouldn't you appear hip sporting a Rainbow Brite Wig? Are you looking for a little fun? Displaying a Rainbow Brite halloween costume collection you'll have all the fun you could want for your up coming soiree. Don't you love to talk about the whole Rainbow Brite culture? It takes me back.....venturing just outside your safe place, making yourself and others joyful, and strolling down the street with enthusiasm in your step. Are you an evening owl? Choose a party friendly outfit which will have all of the eyes on you. Putting on a costume for a single night out is definitely part of the merriment. And ready for a Wig Cap to go together with your halloween costume? We have a massive range of accessories, from shoes or boots to hats to magical wands to moustaches to.....well, take your pick.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Chia Pet - Buy some bagged green moss and glue it to your clothes. Dye or spray your hair green. Write Chia on your arms or legs. (You can even paint your skin orange for the full effect.)
- DIY Costume Idea: Catholic School Girl - sport a plaid skirt, white button-down short-sleeved shirt, knee socks or thigh-high white stockings, black Maryjane shoes, and pig tails with ribbons.
- DIY Costume Idea: Go Go Dancer - slip on a short, tight dress with bright colors and/or psychedelic patterns. Your hair should be in a 60s style: long, parted in the middle, curled up at the ends. Dress in a peace sign necklace, lots of bracelets, big hoop earrings, long fake eyelashes with heavy eyeliner, and go-go boots.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anthrax Investigator - put on a gas face mask, a long straw yellow overcoat, and vivid white gloves.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween was originally promoted as a kid's holiday, as well as a method of reining in the licentious and dangerous activities of kids.
- Halloween Trivia: The black feline has often been connected with witches. It was even believed that a witch could possibly contour shift into a kitty. Other folks presumed the cats happen to be the soul of the departed.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith and Old Man in a Wheelchair - Anna puts on a long, blond wig, a low-cut sleeveless dress, and, if necessary, a stuffed bra. The ancient man has wrinkles drawn on his face, sprays his hair greyish or is wearing a greyish comb-over wig, a white-colored tee, and jeans very high up on his waist. He sits in a wheelchair and Anna wheels him about.
- DIY Costume Idea: Circus Performer - have on a brightly-colored body suit or leotard with leggings. Accessorize with colorful scarves, headbands, wristbands, etc. Get cosmetics to accentuate your features.
- DIY Costume Idea: Confused - slip on a convict outfit (prisoner costume) and secure fuses all over your outfit.
If you're searching for both adults and kids party ensembles or halloween props for yourself, you've come to the best web page. By the way, this month's showcased items are: some Black Eyelashes
and some Control Top Pantyhose
. FunCostumeStore is THE toy store - get out and have fun!