Raggedy Ann Costume
The world-famous doll called Raggedy Ann is a very familiar and iconic image and that is why Raggedy Ann costumes are also popular too. With a bit of makeup and some special garments you can put together a Raggedy Ann costume very affordably and very quickly. It is essential, however, to get the characteristic wig and the gingham clothes that make it clear that this is not just an ordinary "rag doll". This is a good choice of costume for a couple since a man can go as Raggedy Andy just as easily.
While lying in bed, don't you just want to hide behind the curtains and surface dressed in your outfit? Halloween or any shindig can be one evening a month that it's alright to be someone you're not. You can make out to be whomever you wish to be, and not anyone thinks anything about it. There's nothing certain to draw the wonder of Halloween into your night such as the terrific Raggedy Ann outfit. Going in a gaggle this halloween warrants a design. Wouldn't it be tremendous for you to walk outside all dressed in Raggedy Ann costumes! Your heart is pounding, your head spinning, you're brimming with excitement as Halloween is right around the corner. Exactly what are you going to dress yourself in? You might like to feel completely powerful yet again, and you may easily with these rockin' outfits. What exactly is Halloween night if you're not fully decked out in the part? We also have some Sexy Eden Shoes, some Loafer Shoes, and a Socks Rag Doll and Elf to reinforce your fantastic party outfit.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Senorita - slip on a long red dress that is cut high up one leg. The dress should have ruffles along the bottom hem and a ruffly off-the-shoulder top. Show off heels, a choker around your neck, and your hair pulled up and back with a red bow. Carry a fan or some maracas.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bed Bug - show off fuzzy flannel pajamas and furry slippers. Add some bug antennae on your head.
- DIY Costume Idea: Pam Anderson and Kid Rock - Kid Rock wears stringy dirty-blond hair, with a red derby hat, ribbed tank top and Dickies pants. Pamela wears a long curly blonde wig, a huge pink fuzzy hat, low cut top and a very short skirt.
- Mask History: During the middle ages, Europe face masks were created for mystery and miracle performances in order to represent allegorical animals, and the artist representing God typically donned a golden or gilt disguise.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anne Boleyn - sport a 16th century period dress with Anne's distinctive look--a lowcut square neckline. Add a veil with headpiece. Paint a slash on your neck with blood dripping down, or buy a cosmetic "slit throat" and paste it on with body glue.
- Special Effects: Utilize scorched marshmallows outer covering for burned complexion.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien in Disguise - dress yourself in a trench topcoat or a lengthy topcoat. Make some pretend antennae out of Styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, along with a headband. Optional: have on faux alien hands.
- Halloween Trivia: The Celts (which integrated folks from northern France, Ireland, Great britain, Scotland, Wales, and Brittany) thought that on Oct Thirty first god of Death, Saman, would call together all of the souls who had passed on the prior calendar year to go to the underworld through the Vigil of Samhain.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ahab the Arab & Fatima - Be the pair from the widley known Ray Stevens record. Ahab dresses up as an Arabian sheik (caftan, sash, head wrap, and so on.), and might wear heaps of necklaces. Fatima arrives as a harem girl (thin pantaloons, midriff top and veils), and puts on "rings on her fingers, bells on her toes, and a bone in her nose...."
- DIY Costume Idea: Attack Dog Trainer - Take a stuffed dog and stitch it to the arm of a long-sleeved shirt so it looks like it is biting you. Don a name tag ("Bob's Attack Dog School). Add on blood and scratches all over your body.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cousin It - Drape your body in fuzzy brown cloth (chop gaps forearms and eyes). Dress in dark glasses together with a jet black derby hat. Alternate version: go with three hula skirts: dress in one round your waist, one round your neck and one hot-glued to the interior of your hat.
The web is the right researching tool for party costumes and halloween extras. Why be inefficient going to physical stores when your favorite collection is at your fingertips - and will be sent to your door! With something for everyone, our website is one-stop shopping at its best. Pick up your halloween costume this instant when they're still in stock!