You'll be the pick of the pumpkin patch in our cute and comfortable pumpkin costumes. Perfect for Halloween festivities or a fall party, our plump pumpkin costume is a great costume choice for people of all ages. Fresh-picked for comfort and cuteness, these fun orange and green costumes are a fabulous fit at any party. Easy to wear over layers, our pumpkin costumes are a cozy way to look great in the brisk fall trick-or-treating weather. Careful, though....after Halloween comes pumpkin pie season.
If you could be any person one night a month, who would you choose to be? Looking in the reflection doesn't enhance who you are, it is who you turn out to be when you show off the right party outfit. For at least one evening a month, you can look in the hand mirror and feel totally different. Can you visualise yourself being dressed up in a Pumpkin Dog ensemble this halloween. What words spring to mind? You'll dress to stand out in a Pumpkin Bunting outfit, part of a collection that contains wonderful halloween outfits put together particularly for you. Your heart is beating fast, your mind spinning, you're overflowing with excitement as Halloween is coming soon. Exactly what are you likely to don? Allow your creativity to soar, and choose from some Face Painting Glitter, to a Halloween Stenciling and Face Painting Kit, to some Orange and Black Striped Tights. Go full-scale this halloween. Your unique character didn't just cease with the clothing part of the outfit; why should you? Snatch a few some Thin Makeup Crayons, some Fishnet Pantyhose, or some Sparkle Ballerina Shoes and add to your outfit.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Theodore Roosevelt - wear a three-piece vested early-1900s-era suit. Put on short hair parted just off from the middle, with a grey bushy mustache. And you must have Teddy's trademark pince-nez glasses.
- DIY Costume Idea: Mr. (or Ms.) Universe - don all black and tape pictures of the sun, moon, planets, etc., to yourself.
- Mask History: When it comes to contemporary western theater the mask is usually utilized alongside puppets to create a theater that is primarily visual instead of verbal, and several of its practitioners are visual artists.
- DIY Costume Idea: Charcoal Widow Spider - don an all-black outfit. Fasten a big reddish spot of card-board or cloth to your outfit over your abdomen. Show off a hat including a black veil over the face. Use old dark-colored pantyhose legs stuffed with tissue to create the "extra" spider legs. Connect the edges of the hose together with black colored string, and connect to your wrists and upper body. For extra effect, tape a "Mate Wanted" sign to yourself.
- DIY Costume Idea: Babe-raham Lincoln - wear a short skirt, sexy jacket over a bra, stovepipe hat, tall black colored boots, and a bow neck tie. Glue pennies to the hat, bow neck tie and bra. Affix phony five dollar bills to your skirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, and so on. Out of the motion picture "Anchorman," Every person should wear 70's business suits, with big lapels, flared pant legs, and so on.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alice in Wonderland - wear a light-blue dress with puffy sleeves. Find a cardboard carton basically right to cover across the middle of your body. Slice slots for head and biceps and paint it to look like a house, with your head sticking out from the chimney and your forearms sticking out of windows.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ants In Your Jeans - dress in a extra good sized set of corduroys (over boxer shorts) and hold them up with suspenders. Buy a bag of throwaway ants and hotglue them to your undergarments and to the lower part of your shirt (so it looks like they are crawling out of your slacks).
- DIY Costume Idea: Crosswalk - Make yourself look like a crosswalk sign. Just dress in all jet black clothes, don a dark-colored wig, and darken your skin with dark-colored make up. Make a giant diamond shape out of cardboard, color it dazzling straw yellow together with a jet black stripe around the outer edge. Fasten it to some straps which you sport at your back under your garments.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cigarette Girl - dress in a tightly fitted dark-colored or crimson spaghetti-strap or strapless dress along with a short flouncy skirt. Add on stockings, stilettos together with a smallish "bell-hop" hat tilted at your head. Sport your locks in a 50s style, with lots of scarlet lip gloss. Hold a little tray stuck to a strap about your throat, with cigarettes, gum, cigars, etc.
Our company has an in depth catalog of pumpkins halloween outfits for both adults and kids - readily available at minimal prices. Keep in mind this week's showcased halloween costumes are: a Pumpkin Jumper outfit
and a Bobble Head Pumpkin outfit
. Seize your halloween costume now when they are still in store!