Princess Leia Costume
"Help me Obi Wan Kenobi....you're my only hope." With that single line the character of Princess Leia became one of the most beloved of all the Star Wars creations, and Princess Leia costumes are still among the most popular every Halloween. Of course there is not at least one type of Princess Leia costume and some opt for her sexy slave girl look while others stick to the classic white gown and distinctive hair style. This is also a character that can be accessorized with weapons and props of all kinds too!
Page 1 | Page 2
Life is an experience so why not experience everything life has got and plunge into a different existence at least one evening? Your mind is a priceless thing and costumes can be a marvelous approach to support, inspire and celebrate your individual creative thinking. Would you want for some fun for a night? You can hop into a Jade Princess outfit
and get a night crammed with continuous fun. You're sure to be noticed in this bright colored Princess party costume, as you walk outside on Halloween night. Do you prefer to recall your night your subjects or marrying a prince? Now let your creativity soar, and choose from a Mafia Princess outfit
, to a Chewbacca Fleece outfit
, to a Glamorous Grecian Princess outfit
. People will absolutely believe your halloween costume if you add some Thin Makeup Crayons
, a Wig Cap
, or a Pumpkin Flashlight
Did You Know?
- Princess: Pocahontas, voiced through Irene Bedard with vocals provided by Judy Kuhn, is the seventh Disney world Princess and also first appeared in Pocahontas (1995).
- Princess: Snow White, originally voiced through Adriana Caselotti, is the first Walt disney world Princess and had her premier in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937).
- DIY Costume Idea: Box of Franzia Wine (Functional) - Find a box that is large enough to fit over your torso. Cut holes for your arms, legs and head. Enlarge the artwork from a Franzia wine box onto posterboard and attach it to the box. Now, remove the bag of wine from an actual box of Franzia wine, and duct tape it to the inside of your costume, poking a whole thru the front so the spout can fit through. Added bonus to this costume: you never have to run to the other room for a drink, you can refill your glass from your functioning tap!
- DIY Costume Idea: Fight Club - Everyone in the group wears dress pants and dress shirts with loosened ties. Use make-up to create bruised and bloody faces.
- DIY Costume Idea: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Snow White wears a Snow White costume. Everyone else wears black pants or leggings and tops of different colors. Hats can be bought or sewn.
- DIY Costume Idea: Crash Test Dummy - dress yourself in white pants and a white turtleneck shirt, with white gloves and white shoes. Make a hooded mask out of white cloth. Use yellow and black fabric paint to add the crash test dummy markings. Optional: Attach a real or homemade seat belt across your waist and shoulder.
- DIY Costume Idea: Abbott and Costello - Abbott might wear a business suit, fedora hat, and a slim mustache. Costello puts on a checked suit and bowler hat.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alphabet Soup - Dress your body in crimson or darkish orange clothes. Slash letters out of design cardboard and secure them all over your body. Make a giant spoon out of aluminum-foil-covered cardboard and bring it with you.
- Halloween Trivia: Shows of regularly watched tv series and Halloween-themed specials (with the specials typically targeted at children) are typically shown on or prior to Halloween, although new horror films are often released theatrically before Halloween to use benefit of the ambiance.
- DIY Costume Idea: A Case of Bad Luck - Find a substantial carton, chop holes for your forearms and legs, afterward punch your head out of the tank top. Label the carton "BAD LUCK." dress yourself in a head bandage, bandaids, carry crutches, and so forth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Supervisor and Secretary - He dresses up in a dress shirt and tie with slacks, and has messed-up hair, loosened tie, one side of the shirt untucked, and zipper unzipped. The woman has on a business skirt, blouse, and hair and clothes messed up like his. The woman has smeared make up, and the guy has lip stick kiss marks on his face and shirt collar.
- Halloween Trivia: Celtic priests referred to as Druids considered it had been easier to make forecasts in regards to the near future throughout Halloween.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien in Disguise - sport a trench topcoat or a long topcoat. Make some fake antennae out of Styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, and a headband. Optional: put on faux alien hands.
- DIY Costume Idea: All Thumbs - Take some latex gloves and slash off the thumbs. Stuff them with sand, tie them shut, and affix them all over.
- Halloween Trivia: The most common superstition is if a black kitten intersected your path, you'd experience bad luck. People would actually turn around and go the opposite direction in order to avoid misfortune.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a tiny sign which says "American Idol Contestant # (whichever)" and pin it to your garments. Dress wacky, take an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
You'll be the talk of the town with one of these brilliant party collections. With a little something for everybody, our costume store is one-stop shopping at its finest. Rock the party!