"Hey! No parking on the dance floor!" and you'll have all the authority to say so and write up the dance floor parking tickets in your police costume. Whether you're in a band of Village People or trying to ride solo like Poncharello, you'll gain the respect of the party in the police costumes of your choice. No sirens or flashing lights are necessary to draw the attention in this crowd; all eyes will be on you.
Page 1 | Page 2
Everyday life is a journey so why not experience everything life can give and bounce straight into a different existence a single day? Outfits reveal the best in a person, and allow you the possiblity to experience life as a whole new person. Are you channeling Cop this halloween? These are legally professional
police party outfits, being cool variety for both adults and kids. Don't you love to talk about the entire Cop story? Quite often you can't get enough of it.....putting on a good uniform that says I have authority, getting free donuts from every community donut store, and examining the scene of a hazardous heist. Party costumes are not just for at your very next function. Get some Handcuffs
and you will definitely be happy that you did. Have fun with various appearances. You already possess your party costume and right now is the right time to make a decision on what looks the very best. Look into a Pumpkin Basket
, some Thin Makeup Crayons
, and some Police Mirrored Sunglasses
and make more out of your journey.
Did You Know?
- Police officers: Most law enforcement officers have on police uniforms. On the other hand, researchers and special agents usually work in normal clothing.
- Police officers: Some police force officers work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions. Excellent instruction, group interaction, and good gear keep law enforcement officers safe and sound.
- Police officers: Officers will need to be U.S. Citizens. They must be healthy, well-built, and of high-quality character.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fire Hydrant - sport a yellow or red sweat suit, and attach a stuffed dog to your leg (with its leg "lifted").
- DIY Costume Idea: Carpenter - show off jeans, work boots, a flannel or denim work shirt with sleeves rolled up (or torn off), a hard hat, and a tool belt with tools.
- DIY Costume Idea: R2-D2 - This halloween outfit is perfect for a toddler. Take a large white bucket, turn it upside down and cut holes for the head and arms. Then take a jumbo plastic bowl and attach it to an old baseball cap (cap is used to hold the bowl on the head and keep it steady). Use blue and silver paint to decorate the bowl and bucket.
- Special Effects: Apply mortician's wax to hold on virtually any amazing attachments. Mortician's wax can be purchased at virtually any costuming retail outlet. It was also useful as your "starting point" for bleeding cuts such as bullet injuries, impaled items, as well as lacerations, besides open fractures.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devil Made Me Do It - The woman arrives as a pregnant angel and brings a sign which says "the devil made me do it." The guy arrives as a devil.
- DIY Costume Idea: E.T. - Buy or make an E.T. Halloween mask. Wind yourself in a whitened blanket so just your disguise is visible. Cover a tap light with something scarlet and place it at your upper body so it glows through the blanket. Use pieces of posterboard to create a simulated milk crate that fits around your midsection. Include bicycle handles on each side.
- Halloween Trivia: Guy Fawkes and a number of Christian anarchist attempted to blow up parliament during the early 1600s but were unsuccessful. The anarchist were tortured and killed before they were able to complete their scheme. The holiday commemorates this triumph.
- DIY Costume Idea: Almond Joy and Mounds Bar - He is the Almond Joy and she is the Mounds Bar (you know how the jingle goes). To make each costume, choose cloth (light blue for Almond Joy and Reddish for Mounds) to make tunics that fit over your bodies. Now put a width of vibrant white cloth along the front, including a smaller stripe (scarlet for Almond Joy and azure for Mounds) on the left. Try charcoal felt to spell out the candy name (copy inside the candy bar wrapper). Include the "Peter Paul" logos and you are done!
- DIY Costume Idea: Chucky's Bride, Tiffany - sport a lengthy, sweeping black dress. Poof up your locks and make it genuinely frizzy. Turn to quite a lot of charcoal eye-liner and dark-colored lip stick and put on heavy/dark makeup.
Don't be restricted only to one category that takes your fancy. Have full permission to choose exactly who or what you desire to become. Keep in mind this month's featured products are: a Confederate Officer outfit
and a Donut Police ensemble
. FunCostumeStore is the best slice of heaven - get in the sandbox and play!