Pirate Wench Costume
Ladies can dress as pirates for Halloween, but most women prefer to wear one of our sexy pirate wench costumes instead. This is because the traditional pirate wench costume really shows off the female figure to its greatest advantage. There will be a tight bodice, full skirt, petticoats and more. Don't forget to add some high boots, a small dagger or sword, and some lovely gold jewelry, received as a gift from your favorite pirate of course!
Page 1 | Page 2
You hear all your life to take a walk in someone else's shoes. Well, suppose you could? Gazing in the hand mirror doesn't improve who you are, it is just who you end up being any time you don a perfect party costume. For one day a month, you can look in the mirror and truly feel totally different. Because being in the spot light much like the megastars is everyone's desire, you're sure to totally desire a Sexy Pirate Wench costume
as you wear the most great party outfit. Stroll into Hollywood this halloween by dressed up in a Pirate Scoundrel outfit
. Notice: when you purchase a Playboy Pirate outfit
, you might get out of bed the next day recollecting how you battled the invaders with swords, sailed the 7 seas and gulped your rum. With our fabulous party outfits for both adults and kids, you'll be sure to find your favorite Pirate hero. If perhaps you would love to win the very best Halloween party outfit, you can't fail to personalize. We have a Lace Petticoat
, a Layered Tulle Petticoat
, and a Velvet Pirate Hat
Did You Know?
- Pirates: Pirates invested from 3 months to several years away from home.
- Pirates: Pirates expended from three months to several months away from home.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chef - show off a double-breasted white chef's jacket (or a white apron), with a toque (traditional chef's hat). Dress in white pants or black and white houndstooth-patterned pants. Put a white or red scarf around your neck. Carry a whisk or a covered silver platter.
- DIY Costume Idea: Easter Bunny and an Easter Egg - The bunny dresses all in white, including a white hoodie with the hood on. Bunny ears can be made from posterboard or felt-covered wire and attached to a hairband and worn over the hood. Draw whiskers on your face and add a tail made from cotton balls. For the egg: draw an egg shape out of posterboard, cut it out, color it in nice pastels, and then hang it from the neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fire Marshall Bill (from In Living Color) - dress in a firefighter outfit with been carefully burned. Make up your face to look "burned," include skin cap with singed hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Blair Witch Documentary Girl - sport a plaid shirt, trousers and a stocking cap. Frazzle your hair and add on in a few twigs and foliage. Then hold around a camcorder and insist on asking every person you see about the Blair Witch. Oh, and look frightened, or worried, a lot!
- Mask History: Throughout the Renaissance ballet de cour and masques was created - courtly masked performance that persisted as part of ballet conventions until the later eighteenth century.
- Halloween Trivia: During Celtish Halloween, ancestral spirits and demons surfaced from sidh (age-old mounds or barrows of the countryside) and were able to to wander the earth, damage plant life, and cause mischief (Bannatyne 1990). The surviving would usually disguise themselves in scary halloween outfits so the spirits of the dead would think they were one of their very own and pass by without incident. The masked villagers would form parades to lead the ghosts out to the town limits.
- DIY Costume Idea: Blink 182 - For Mark, pretty short hair spiked in front with atticus tee and long shorts, tennis footwear and high stockings with the reddish and bluish stripe. Hold a faux bass or guitar. For Tom, lengthy hair in front let down over face, mock lipring, dress yourself in a cap sideways, along with a shirt and trousers and sneakers. Make sure to put or sketch mock tattoos on your left arm ONLY. Take a faux bass or guitar. For Travis, put mock tattoos all over along with a checked flag on the side of your neck. Basketball jersey and slacks with sneakers. Put your own hair up in a mohawk. Take round drumsticks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beauty Pageant Runner Up - dress in an ancient prom dress or bridesmaid dress. Include on a crooked tiara over mussed hair. Wear a sash saying "Runner Up" and hold a bouquet of wilted flowers. Slip on loads of cosmetics and splash water on your mouth so it looks like you've been crying.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cat and Mouse - When it comes to the Cat costume: wear a leotard. Make ears out of felt and stick these to a headband. Make a tail out of felt. Try felt or phony leather to make a cat collar, and secure a tag along with a bell. Get a set of gloves, slice the tips of each finger, then don long pointy false nails that poke through the gloves. Try cosmetics to give your body whiskers along with a nose. For the Mouse costume: slip on a gray hooded sweatsuit. Make ears out of gray felt and stick those to the hood. Get felt to create a tail and stick it to the back of the suit. Get cosmetics to create whisker along with a black color nose. Have on white colored gloves or mittens.
Our substantial mixture will help you to be your much-loved celebrity for your next halloween party. With something for everybody, our website is one-stop shopping at its finest. Snap up your party outfit right now when they're still in stock!