Captain Jack will have nothing on you when youźre dressed up in pirate costumes that will ready you to sail the seven seas! For pirate costumes adults will find worthy of a good giggle, consider accessorizing with a fake bottle of rum and a tipsy swagger. If you will be out and about in your costume, remember to keep the rum fake unless you want to wear a rogue pirate costume that will have local police making you walk the plank!
Page 1 | Page 2
Life is an adventure so why not experience all life can offer and hop straight into a different existence a single night a month? Costumes allow us to express an alternative aspect of ourselves Can you picture yourself flashing a Pirate Scoundrel outfit
for your upcoming shindig. What thoughts come to mind? By buying for yourself a Mommy To Be Pirate Queen ensemble
, you will quickly turn any special occasion into something extra unique and fun. It's time to dance with the crew, and perhaps even examine a treasure map. With our selection of Pirate halloween ensembles and props, you'll just leave your ordinary existance behind, and enter the world of Pirate. We've got tons of accessories, from some Penn Boots
to some Pirate Boots
, to help you complete your appearance.
Did You Know?
- Pirates: A person in prison possesses even more room, healthier meals, and also generally more desirable friends, than a pirate.
- Pirates: In the Royal Navy in the Napoleonic period, seamen consumed a very dull and routine diet. On Mondays seamen ingested cheese and duff (flour pudding), Tuesdays and also Saturdays boiled meat, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays dried peas and also duff. On Sundays sailor's were served dehydrated pig and also Figgy Dowdy (fruit pudding) or perhaps equivalent snack food.
- Pirates: Privacy was non-existent, particularly on-board a sailing ship where by two hundred guys could possibly live in a space measuring 120 by forty feet.
- Historical Costuming: party ensembles may serve to portray various characters during secular holidays, such as an Uncle Sam halloween costume worn on the Independence Day for example.
- DIY Costume Idea: Here's Johnny - For this party costume you need to make yourself look like Jack Nicholson's character in The Shining. You'll need his crazy hair and scruffy beard. Then take posterboard or a light piece of wood, paint it to recreate a small door that you have smashed your face through. Attach it to your face using a strap around the back of your head. Carry a fake hatchet.
- DIY Costume Idea: Monkey Wench - Dress up as a pirate wench, then add some monkey ears and a tail.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ghetto Computer Geek - Dress up like a geek (slicked back hair, button-up shirt, pants a size too small, suspenders, etc.). Then take a chain and put a CD on it and wear it around your neck. Glue floppy disks to your belt, and put on a sideways hat that says "PC Unit."
- Halloween Trivia: An old tradition said young women should go into a corn field and there scatter the seeds of almond while chanting “Hempseed I plant thee Appear after me and show me “. Upon turning around, it was believed each young lady would see a vision of the gentleman who would be her husband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dixie Chicks - (For a group of all-girls.) Everybody attaches dixie cups all across themselves.
- DIY Costume Idea: Con Artist - White-colored sweat suit with dark-colored stripes (using black tape, streamers, and so forth.) to simulate a convict. Include an artist pallet (chop out of cardboard and colored with markers) plus a beret.
- Mask History: In contemporary western theater the face mask is normally used alongside puppetry to make a theatre that is basically graphic rather then verbal, and several of its enthusiasts have been visual artists.
- Halloween Trivia: Within the year 1,000, the religious organization made Nov 2nd All Souls’ Day to memorialize the dead. The celebration was recognized similarly to Samhain using camp fires, parades and ensembles such as ghosts, saints and Hell's angels. Together, the several traditions grew to become called Hallowmas.
- DIY Costume Idea: Barbies - Every person choose a blonde wig and dress in their make-up the same way. Next each person dresses up in garments of a different occupation that Barbie has been, like teacher, lifeguard, police officer, etc.
- Halloween Trivia: Trick-or-treating is a customary celebration for young boys and girls on Halloween. Children go in costume from house to house, asking for treats such as candy or occasionally money, with the question, "Trick or treat?
- DIY Costume Idea: Bag of Groceries - sport a large cardboard box about your torso. Cacross the box with cut-up brown card-board grocery bags. Fasten empty food containers round the inside edge. For a tiny child, you can try a genuine grocery bag, and chop gaps for the legs and biceps.
We hold a sizeable selection of Pirate costumes
for both adults and kids - available at discount prices. With a little something for everyone, our costume store is one-stop shopping at its best. Pick up your party outfit now when they're still in stock!