There are some animals that have a lot of enthusiastic admirers; just consider how many people proclaim their love of cats. Pigs are also a big favorite and this is only one of the reasons that people choose pig costumes for Halloween. A pig costume might also be a good investment for a theater group, a school, or an entertainer. Just imagine the many scenarios in which an oversized pig could serve as the life of the party!
Life's a journey so why not enjoy everything life provides and jump straight into a different life one evening a month? Party costumes highlight the very best in people, and offer you the possiblity to go through life as a whole different individual. It's well worth the time to search for the right Halloween costume. With a Guinea Pig ensemble, you're sure to stop traffic. Young Simba, you must think animals, obsess about animals, emulate animals.....you ARE animals. Does the excitement of having a great deal more good times, being who you have always wanted to feel, and strolling down the street with excitement in your stride captivate you? No matter if you want to go out donning a Make-Up Sponge or some Blood Gel, an ideal halloween outfit is in this store, waiting for you. People will definitely believe your costume if you include a Pig Nose, a Kold Kollar outfit, or some Control Top Pantyhose.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Grease (the movie) Characters - Sandy Danny Rizzo Frenchie Pink Ladies
- DIY Costume Idea: Buccaneer and His Booty - He dresses up as a pirate. She uses padding to enhance her rear end, or wears a fake plastic butt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fonzie from "Happy Days" - show off tight jeans, white t-shirt, black boots and a dark brown/black leather jacket. Slick your hair back and comb it constantly. Whenever you enter a room, say "AAAAY!" and give the thumbs up.
- DIY Costume Idea: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Balloon - Get an appropriate costume, such as Bullwinkle or Snoopy. Attach long strings all around and then attach tiny plastic clowns at the end of each string. Then walk in slow motion humped over with the clowns just dragging the floor.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beer on Tap - show off your beloved beer shirt and a set of tap footwear.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devo - whether put on a straw yellow one-piece worksuit, or black sleeveless shirt, charcoal shorts, jet black hosiery and dark footwear. When it comes to the hat, you can buy cheap clear plastic flowerpot drip trays of three graduating sizes, stick them on shirt of each other and spray color scarlet. Optional: hold a whip.
- Halloween Trivia: During 2009 the regular U . S citizens consumed 24.3 pounds (11 kilograms) of candy, the majority of it during the Halloween season, in line with census data.
- DIY Costume Idea: A Frayed Knot - Wind a variety of widths of string, rope, yarn, etc., over your biceps legs and head, now fray the ends. If someone asks what you are meant to be, smile and say "Afraid not."
- DIY Costume Idea: Boxer Ring Girl - The boxer wears boxing gloves (or simply place hands with light tape), nylon shorts, together with a robe and your name on the back (cuts and bruises optional). Ring Girl dresses up in skimpy garments and holds a sign with a number, raising it above her head periodically.
- DIY Costume Idea: Card Dealer - Take a thick piece of cardboard and cut it so it fits about your waist. Secure suspenders and hang it from your shoulders. Cover it with green felt, and stick playing cards, poker chips and mock money on it. Dress similar to a card dealer.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith - Dress your body in skimpy garments with heavy scarlet lipstick and blonde medium length hair. Enhance your bust as necessary. Take diet pill bottles.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cannibal - have on a grass skirt, cowl of feathers, feathers or fur round your ankles and wrists, together with a bone through your nose. Bring a spear.
- DIY Costume Idea: DJ and Dancer - The D.J. Dresses in club garments plus a microphone head set. The Dancer wears neon baggy jeans, tightly fitted t shirt, a pacifier, glow sticks, glow jewelry, an old rainbow hooded zipped-up sweatshirt, rose eye shadow, whitened sneakers, and kiddie hair clips.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devil Along with a Light blue Dress On - Bluish dress, devil horns, devil tail, pitch fork.
You'll discover a substantial assortment of animals halloween ensembles for both adults and kids - available at affordable prices. By the way, this week's showcased products are: a Squiggly Pig costume
and a Little Pig 1 costume
. Snap up your halloween costume right now when they are still available!