Haven't you heard? It's hip to be a square. When you wear one of our nerd costumes for girls, you'll bring out your inner science fair princess. Complete with everything you need to show off your smarter, fashion-challenged side, our nerd Halloween costumes for girls will appeal to girls and women of all sizes and ages. We have plenty of cute nerd costumes for girls to choose from. Simply click on the nerdy costume you like best.
You'll see those films where people wake up in a totally different body. How would you like to flip lives with some other person, but have the power to flip back whenever you desired? Wearing the perfect outfit allows you just the appropriate amount of self confidence to stand out in the bunch Struggling to find something to dress in for your up coming special event that matches just your character? The nerd party outfit is the one to meet every one of your needs. Reinvent yourself this halloween with a Nerd Wig Short Brown, or any one of these related, true to life party ensembles. Is your face stuck in a novel of daring journeys that concern amazing your family and friends, going just beyond your safe place, or being the bees knees? Wouldn't you love for all those ventures to come to life? Experience daily life a little more with the help of a striking rockin' costume. There is definitely one that's just excellent for you. Get your time to stand out from the crowd. And prepared for a Wig Cap to go along with your costume? Our company has a comprehensive catalog of accessories, from boots to caps to false teeth to wigs to.....well, you name it.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Big Bad Wolf as Little Red Riding Hood - Dress as a wolf, either flashing a mask or using make-up. Then put on a dress, and hooded red cape. Carry a basket. Fake blood around the mouth is an added touch.
- DIY Costume Idea: Old Lady - put on an old-style dress that hangs below your knees, with rolled-down knee-high stockings, sensible shoes, gray hair, a cardigan with tissues stuffed up the sleeve, granny glasses. Clutch a large purse to your chest. Use make-up to make your face look old.
- DIY Costume Idea: Zoo Keeper - dress yourself in khaki walking shorts, a khaki safari-style jacket, hiking boots and a safari hat. Carry one or more stuffed animals.
- Halloween Trivia: Realizing they would have a lot more success in transforming other people by assimilating existing powerful pagan rituals and values into Religious traditions other than obliterating them completely, wise Church leaders slowly appropriated Halloween and Panoma festivities into the Catholic rituals of All Saints and All Souls Days.
- Halloween Trivia: Based in historical pagan and Christian celebrations that recognized the inextricable link between seasonal and life cycles, Halloween has transcended its social beginnings and it's at the moment honored in various versions all around the modern earth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Captain Hook - don a lengthy scarlet coat over a pure white ruffled shirt, short pants and leggings, with boots plus a large purple hat with big white colored feather. Make a hook out of a large cup and wire. Bring a saber. Your hair might be lengthy, black and wavy, and you will want to have a long narrow mustache.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Kournikova - dress in blonde hair in a lengthy pony tail, with truly short pure white tennis skirt and Adidas tank shirt. Add tennis shoes plus a racket (and a tan).
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien in Disguise - put on a trench coat or a lengthy topcoat. Make some pretend antennae out of Styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, along with a headband. Optional: show off fake alien hands.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amish Couple - The man shaves his beard to look Amish or puts on a pretend one, and wears black pants, white shirt, and suspenders. She is wearing a plain dress, apron and bonet.
- Special Effects: Use vaseline with white tissues over them to simulate sore spots.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chipmunk - have on a brown hooded sweat suit (or footie pajamas). Buy some charcoal phony fur and secure it along the back of the suit, along with a piece hanging down to form a tail. Make brown ears out of felt and affix them to the hood of the suit.
- Halloween Trivia: In England, Guy Fawkes’ Day has completely taken the place of Halloween. It's recognized on Nov 5th and is a national celebration.
If you're searching for that special outfit for both adults and kids, you've reached the best halloween costume
store. With some thing for everyone, our site is one-stop shopping at its best. FunCostumeStore is the best play ground - get out and have fun!