Ever look and feel a little antisocial? When you go to a social gathering, it's not hard to feel a tiny bit anti-social when you have to start making new friends. Halloween is that unique time to make your aspirations come true, and wearing your new costume is the perfect way to do that. Can you just picture yourself donning a Munchkin Mayor ensemble this October. What thoughts pop into your head? And in a Munchkin Man ensemble, you're definitely in the cat seat. Word of caution: if you snag a Miss Dorothy ensemble, you could awaken the day after recalling how you met up with the nice witch of the north, had no courage and skiped along the yellow brick road. Your costume is where the festivities are at. Choose a Celestial Wizard costume or a Wizard Wanda costume which will oooo and ahhhh your neighbors. What is there to lose? Go full-scale this season. Your character didn't simply just stop with the outfit part of the halloween outfit; why would you? Grab a few some Glitter Green Flat Shoes, some Hazel Shoes, or a Black Feather Sparkle Broom and accessorize your halloween outfit.
Did You Know?
- Wizard of Oz: By 1938, over one million copies of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz book had been printed. Less than two decades later, in 1956, the sales of the novel grew to 3 million copies in print.
- Wizard of Oz: Although The Wizard of Oz received largely positive reviews, won two Academy Awards, and was nominated for Best Picture of the Year (losing to Gone with the Wind), it was initially a box office failure.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bam Bam - slip on an orange loin cloth with black spots, and a small orange cap. Use temporary hair color to make your hair white.
- Halloween Tips: Take a dollar bill and attach it to some fishing line. Lay the dollar bill on the ground, give yourself plenty of slack and hide a ways away. When the person tries to pick up the bill, yank it away and continue to do so as long as you can get away with it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Smart Ass and Dumb Ass - Each person wears a fake plastic butt. Attach Dum Dum lollipops to one, and Smarties candies to the other.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith and Aged Man in a Wheelchair - Anna dresses in a long, blond wig, a low-cut sleeveless dress, and, if necessary, a stuffed bra. The old man has wrinkles drawn on his face, sprays his hair gray or dresses in a gray comb-over wig, a dazzling white t-shirt, and trousers truly high up on his waist. The man sits in a wheelchair and Anna wheels him about.
- DIY Costume Idea: Candy Bars - Reese's, Hershey's Bar, Hershey's Kiss, Almond Joy, Kit Kat, Butterfinger, Goobers, and so on.
- Halloween Trivia: Rooted in traditional pagan and Christian fests that enjoyed the inextricable link between seasonal and life cycles, Halloween has transcended its cultural roots and is presently commemorated in different forms throughout the present day earth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bridezilla - Purchase or make a Godzilla costume. Add veil, bouquet, pearls, and so forth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ants In Your Pants - don a extra sizeable set of denims (over boxer shorts) and hold them up with suspenders. Buy a bag of clear plastic ants and hotglue them to your underwear and to the lower part of your shirt (so it looks like they are crawling out of your trousers).
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Love - Dress just like a doctor (scrubs or a pure white topcoat, stethoscope, etc.), and secure scarlet cardboard hearts all over your body. Have someone put on lots of red lip stick and now put kisses all over your mouth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Assault along with a Deadly Weapon - dress in a salt shaker costume (wear all light, together with a white colored chef's hat), and carry a knife.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween treats revenue average approximately $2 billion annually within the $us and it is the largest candy-purchasing holiday. About 90% of mother and father admit to sneaking treats from their kidsŐ Halloween trick-or-treat bags.
- DIY Costume Idea: Control Freak - Get as many remote controls as you can find, and hold them so they're sticking out from all your pockets. Frizz your own hair.
Our considerable array will make it easy for you to be your treasured celebrity this halloween. Consider, this is going to be the perfect outfit you will sport again and again at costume parties, or perhaps to delight folks at standard parties! You'll find a perfect halloween costume for YOU or that special loved-one.