Show your love of the silver screen by picking out a movie costume this Halloween. Dress as your favorite Transformer or superhero as a sure way of having a great time. Movie costumes can be as complex or as simple as you like. Are you a sci-fi fan? Or are you more a fan of the dramatic period piece? Accessorize your costume with a few movie props to complete the look and ensure that everyone knows who you are!
Page 1 | Page 2
You'll enjoy those movies where people wake up flabbergasted to be in a totally different body. How would you like to switch lives with someone else, but have the power to flip back whenever you would like? Halloween or any costume shindig can be one day a year that it is okay to be someone you're not. You can pretend to be whoever you desire to be, and no-one thinks twice about it. Changing into another person is no effortless task, however with a Sexy Neytiri ensemble
, your switch is as simple as 1, 2, 3. Walk into the spot light by dressed in a Blue Shirt ensemble
. Your heart is thumping, your mind spinning, you're filled with anticipation as Halloween is coming soon. What are you intending to sport? To make your preferred fun heros your own, you have come to the right store. Go full-scale this season. Your character didn't merely stop with the outfit part of the party costume; why should you? Pick up a few a Spock Wig
, some Optimus Prime Gloves
, or some Loafer Shoes
and customize your halloween costume.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Sick and Tired - put on pajamas and bathrobes (or just bathrobes over your clothes). Sick has dark circles painted under the eyes and red around nose and carries a box of tissues. Tired has dark circles, No Doz in the pocket, and carries a pillow.
- DIY Costume Idea: D.B. Cooper - Clothe your body in a decent suit with dark eye glasses. Staple Monopoly money so that it is coming out of all your pockets. Bring a backpack with a parachute looking thing (sheet) coming out the back. Carry a weapon. (You might want to hold business cards together with a description of who you are, because many people will not know!)
- DIY Costume Idea: Fat Bastard - If you actually have the proper body, simply dress yourself in a sumo party costume with light wristbands and your locks in a light-brown top-knot. Otherwise, you'll need an XXXXL kilt with plenty of stuffing.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dead Little Miss Muffet - Get that hideous old pastel-colored prom/bridesmaid's dress out of your closet and cut the hem to leave the edge frayed. Wear striped knee socks, Maryjane footwear, dark colored hair in ponytails, and a straw hat. Affix fake spiders everywhere. Carry a bowl of "curds and whey" (made up of papier mvv�¬¢chvv�¬©). Use make up to give your body ashen skin, and spider bite marks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Casablanca Cutie - put on a trenchcoat, detective dark colored hat, gloves and black shoes. Wear make up like they did in the 1940s. Maybe even take around some luggage.
- Halloween Trivia: Over a 3rd of Us citizens express they believe in ghouls, as outlined by an AP-Ipsos opinion poll carried out previous to Halloween in 2007. Twenty-three % of persons believed to have experienced a spirit or maybe sensed one's appearance.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cave Man/Woman - Make an over-one-shoulder tunic out of mock fur. Go barefoot, and turn to cosmetics to create soiled smudges on your skin. Bring a club made out of styrofoam and colored gray or brown. Show off a tooth bracelet and a bone necklace. Tease your locks and put twigs and leaves in it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angel - sport a pure white shimmery dress, whitened leggings, and white ballerina slippers. Make a halo out of wire covered in maribou. Fashion wings from wire covered with sheer fabric, cover with whitened feathers, and fix with straps about the arms and shoulders (like backpack straps).
- DIY Costume Idea: Drew Carey - dress yourself in a suit and tie. Your locks ought to be blonde including a short flat-top haircut. Wear heavy-framed jet black eye glasses.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alice in Underland - Dress like Alice in Wonderland (blue dress with puffy sleeves, white colored apron, ankle hosiery, charcoal footwear). Attach lacy underwear (panties, bras, etcetera.) everywhere.
The internet is the ideal gift buying tool for ensembles and costume acoutrements. Why waste time running all over town when the ideal variety is at your fingertips - and will be mailed to your doorstep! Just remember, this is going to be a new outfit you will have on again and again at costume parties, or perhaps to stun folks at regular parties! Enjoy!