Michael Jackson Halloween Costume
Even if you can't dance, you'll be the coolest looking guy (or girl) on the dance floor when you make your entrance in one of our Michael Jackson Halloween costumes. You'll own the crowd as the King of Pop and bring back all of those great memories from the '70s and '80s. So don't stop 'til you get enough candy and other yummy treats this year in your Michael Jackson Halloween costume. This year is bound to be a Thriller.
Wishes and fantasies are not supposed to stick around in our heads; they're intended for action. How would you like to make a fantasy come true for a day? Halloween is just the right occasion to make your wishes come true, and being dressed up in your outfit is a superb way to make that happen. Would you want for some action for a night? You can jump into a Curly Wig and get an evening crammed with non-stop adventure. And in a Bad Buckle Jacket outfit, you're consistently a success. Tired of lounging around the house being bored? You could walk into someone else's body, live life to the fullest, and totally rock the party? Select from a Military Prince Black ensemble, to a Black Disco Pants costume, to some Pop Star Glove and Leggings....the choices are nearly limitless. If you want to win the best Halloween halloween outfit, you can't forget to stylize. We've got some Loafer Shoes, some Alligator Shoes, and a Wig Cap.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Baby in Bathtub - Cover a wagon in white wrapping paper with sparkles, silver streamers, and white and clear balloons. Dress your baby in a white or skin-colored outfit, shower cap, etc. Don't forget rubber ducky!
- DIY Costume Idea: Wizard of Oz - put on an old-fashioned suit with vest and cravat. Sport a top hat, watch chain and carry a walking stick. Your hair should be white and slicked back. Use stage make-up to give yourself a prominent chin and bulbous nose. Optional: carry a heart medal, a diploma and a badge of courage.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - put on a net at your head and take a bowl of Jello including a silly face colored on it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Arnold Schwartzenegger plus a Maid - The man dresses as Arnold (business suit, big muscles, cigar, and so forth.). The woman dresses like a maid (black dress, bibbed apron, ruffled pettycoat, feather duster, etc.).
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien - wear a bald cap, coated white colored. Go with cosmetics to give your body a white-colored face with substantial dark colored eyes. Sport tightly fitted light slacks, a turtle-neck shirt, light footwear plus a white-colored cape. Get a pair of white gloves, remove the fingers and turn to pure white cloth to lengthen each finger (stuff the tips and reattach). Choose silver material paint and sequins on the suit and cape.
- Halloween Trivia: Among the first records of arriving in costumes at Halloween was in 1895, where "guisers" are documented in Scotland, however there is virtually no mention of a costume throughout England, Ireland, or the United States until 1900. Earlier costumes emphasized the pagan as well as Gothic nature with the holiday, but by the 1930s halloween costumes were based on people in mass media including film, literature, radio, and what was well-known.
- Halloween Trivia: The incorporation of skin fresh paint into halloween outfits started to rise, as did the variety of wildlife skins found in halloween collections.
- DIY Costume Idea: A Frayed Knot - Wrap diverse widths of twine, rope, yarn, and so on., over your arms legs and head, afterward fray the edges. If anyone asks what you are supposed to be, smirk and say "Afraid not."
You'll discover more Michael Jackson
halloween ensembles than you can poke a stick at. Bear in mind, this will certainly be your brand new costume
you will make use of over and over at costume parties, or perhaps to stun folks at normal parties! The more I think about it.....I believe I will grab one of these myself!