Masks are fun for all ages! Whether you are looking for frightfully fun masks for Halloween or for the more elegant and refined masks for masquerade balls, a mask can be the crowning touch to your outfit. Before picking the first mask that catches your eye consider the rest of your outfit. If you are looking for a werewolf mask do you have the rest of the costume already picked out? If you are in the market for a masquerade mask be sure that it matches your dress or suit!
Page 1 | Page 2
Sometimes find yourself feeling a touch antisocial? Whenever you're at a shindig, it's more often than not a little bit exhausting to make new friends. Halloween is the right event to have your goals come true, and getting into your new outfit is an awesome way to make that happen. On the lookout for a Tri-Color Feather Half Mask
? Check us out. Do you want a Black Venetian Feathers Mask
? Your search has ended. Simply cannot find just the right masked costume? You landed on the right page. Get yourself into Hollywood
this halloween by displaying a Homer Simpson Mask
. Do you plan to recall your day becoming the topic of conversation or experiencing something a little different? Take the guesswork out of dressing up. Look for a Jango Fett Inflatable Jetpack
that will blow your friends away. Truly go all out this October; improve your party outfit with some Black Boots
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Easy Mac - show off a yellow shirt, and jeans. Cut leg holes in a round laundry basket to use as the bowl. Cover the basket with blue wrapping paper, and write "EASY MAC" in big yellow letters. Paint toilet paper rolls yellow to use as the macaroni. Glue the macaroni in the bowl. Keep the bowl up with rope suspenders.
- DIY Costume Idea: Baby - Old t-shirt and a Depends diaper.
- DIY Costume Idea: Corpse - Find an old cotton shirt and pair of pants. Rip them up and wash them a few times with lots of bleach. Then rub with fake blood and dirt. Use dark make-up around your eyes, nose, and edges of your face, then cover with a layer of greyish-white make-up, then a layer of white powder. Put powder in your hair. Add scars, wounds, etc., as desired.
- Mask History: Face masks have been used since antiquity for both ceremonial as well as utilitarian activities. They normally are worn on the face, though they may also be positioned for effect elsewhere on the wearer's body, hence in parts of Australia massive totem masks cover the body, whilst Inuit women incorporate finger masks in the course of storytelling and also dancing.
- DIY Costume Idea: Barefoot Contessa - wear an over-sized denim shirt, with rolled-up sleeves. Bring a knife, or bowl and spoon. Your hair will want to be shoulder-length, dark colored brown, with bangs.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie Oakley - show off a mid-calf-length leather (or faux leather) skirt, long-sleeved high-necked frilly shirt, including a western-style leather jacket. Include on a cowboy hat and carry a pretend rifle. Slip on some medals round your neck.
- Halloween Trivia: Hundreds of thousands enjoy the festival each year , not knowing its origins, that makes the celebration that much more intriguing.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alphabet Soup - Dress in red or black orange garments. Chop letters out of cardboard and attach them all over. Make a giant spoon out of aluminum-foil-covered cardboard and hold it with you.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amy Winehouse - dress in long curly black colored hair in a large beehive. Don a short sleeveless dress, jet black tights and charcoal ballet slippers. Include cosmetics with gallons of eye liner, tattoos, a cigarette along with a bottle.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amy Winehouse - slip on long curly jet black hair in a big beehive. Wear a short sleeveless dress, charcoal leggings and charcoal ballet slippers. Add on cosmetics with gallons of eye liner, tattoos, a cigarette plus a bottle.
- Halloween Trivia: By the 50s Halloween began to concentrate on the young because of the baby boom during that time. Trick-or-treating was an inexpensive opportinity for the entire household to share in the Halloween gathering.
- DIY Costume Idea: Charlie Brown on Halloween - Slice 15-20 slots in a light sheet (two will want to be for your eyes). Put on the sheet as your ghost costume. Carry a trick or treat bag filled with rocks.
If you do not discover what you're looking for here, try the left selection menu to choose between a great array of costume options or look for a specific term in the top search box. By the way, today's featured products are: a Darth Vader 2 Pc. Inj. Molded Mask
and an Alien Mask
. You'll see that unique halloween costume
for YOU or that special loved-one.