Mardi Gras Costume
It may be October, but you can bring the spirit and joie de vivre of New Orleans at Mardi Gras to life anytime, anywhere when you wear one of our Mardi Gras costumes. Our Mardi Gras costume comes with everything you need to party hardy, including masquerade mask and Mardi Gras beads. Your costume will stand out in the mass of same old, same old Halloween costumes so much that someone may even holler, "Show us your......" Well, you get the picture.
Imagine waking up in the morning after a great night's sleep, donning a perfect costume, and then cycling to the Doctor's office. Now wouldn't that give people something to talk about? Your imagination is a valuable thing and costumes certainly are a remarkable way for you to motivate, stimulate and recognize your distinctive creative thinking. Are you prepared for some excitement for a night? You can Leap into a Mardi Gras Tainted Harlequin outfit and enjoy a single night loaded with endless action. These are legally licensed Mardi Gras halloween ensembles, being fantabulous choices for both adults and kids. Does the excitement of putting on a baseball hat, tossing beaded necklaces, and watching a parade intrigue you? With all our Mardi Gras collections and add-ons, you'll just leave the everyday world behind you, and fly to the world of Mardi Gras. If you invested all this energy finding a great party outfit, you may as well go that step further. Our site has a Men's Pants ensemble, some Loafer Shoes, and a Mini Mardi Gras Makeup Kit made to flawlessly accentuate your halloween outfit.
Did You Know?
- Mardi Gras Festivities: Mardi Gras means Fat Tuesday. Usually, it is the final day for Catholics to indulge-and usually overindulge-before Ash Wednesday starts the sober weeks of fasting that come with Lent.
- DIY Costume Idea: Green with Envy - Dress in green sweatpants and shirt. Cut out the letters "N" and "V" and attach them to your chest.
- Mask History: Masks have been used since ancient times both for ritual and practical activities. They are generally worn on the face, however they may also be placed for effect in a different place on the person's body, so in parts of Australia massive totem masks cover up the body, while Inuit females use finger masks in the course of storytelling and also dancing.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bubblegum Machine - slip on a pure white or greyish sweat suit. Cut slots in a clear garbage bag for arms and legs (the opening will go round your throat). While putting on the garbage bag, fill it with compact, round balloons of different tones. Tie the opening closed around your throat with the ribbon of your choice. Tank top off the halloween costume including a red baseball cap.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alice in Wonderland - The Mad Hatter has on a tuxedo jacket with tails, a brightly colored jacket, black color or black color plaid slacks, and a authenticly high top hat. Alice might wear a sleveless light-blue dress together with a whitened apron over it, pure white knee hosiery, dark-colored patent footwear and a black colored ribbon in her hair. For the Pure white Rabbit, dress all in white-colored with floppy rabbit ears, whiskers on your face, a puff tail, and then dress in a checked jacket and carry a pocket watch. For the Cheshire Cat, dress like a cat with whiskers, ears, plus a tail, and then color an enormous grin on the face. For the Queen of Hearts, slip on a crimson, light and dark-colored dress with robe, along with a crown on your head. When you have others going with you, they might be playing cards.
- Costume Making: Duct-tape will be very helpful for putting together items straight away while on the move or at a convention.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Kournikova - dress yourself in blonde hair in a lengthy pony tail, with truly short white colored tennis skirt and Adidas tank shirt. Include tennis footwear together with a racket (and a tan).
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - put on a net at your head and bring a bowl of Jello including a silly face painted on it.
We carry more Mardi Gras halloween outfits than you can poke a stick at. Keep in mind, this will certainly be a perfect costume you'll use again and again at costume parties, or even to stun everyone at ordinary parties! Enjoy!