Love the alternative superheroes from the film "Kick Ass"? If so you will want to check out our line of Kick-Ass costumes. We have all of the main characters, and in sizes suitable for people of all ages. Any Kick-Ass costume will include the colorful and distinctive garments, and face masks when necessary, but you can have some fun with boots and shoes or other accessories as well. Sorry, super fighting skills are not included.
Changing into some other person doesn't require a powerful concoction. How would you like to be able to stroll into the dressing area and walk out someone else? Costumes give us a way to express a different part of ourselves Because standing in the center of attention just as the celebs is anyone's wish, you're sure to absolutely desire a Kick-Ass ensemble as you wear the most amazing costume. Bounce into a unique life with a Hit-Girl costume. Isn't it time to use a wet suit? How about you have your close friends or family members complement you by putting on some Hidden Ninja Knives or some Hollywood Gel Blood? A perfect outfit is wonderful, but it isn't until the final highlights are added that you will actually become believable. Don't forget about some Super Hero Boots, a Black Makeup Stick, and some Gloves.
Did You Know?
- Kick-Ass: When MTV News asked the cast what their dream super hero costumes would be, they encountered no deficiency of creativity. Would you ever think that Moretz and Lady Gaga have anything in common?
- Kick-Ass: Hit-Girl can change her weapon clips with a move of her arms, and is able to kill a man by stabbing a blade connected to a rope through his firearm hand and then yanking the rope so he shoots himself.
- Kick-Ass: Mark Millar recently talked about the sequel to Kick-Ass, in spite of the first film not being released until April 2010.
- DIY Costume Idea: E.T. - Buy or make an E.T. Mask. Wrap yourself in a white blanket so just your mask is visible. Cover a tap light with something red and place it on your chest so it glows through the blanket. Use pieces of posterboard to create a simulated milk crate that fits around your midsection. Add bicycle handles on each side.
- DIY Costume Idea: Betty Crocker - put on short brown hair, a red jacket or cardigan, a white blouse, and a white apron that ties around the waist, with low heels. Carry a cookbook and a whisk or wooden spoon.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fairy gothic Mother - Dress just like a gothic (whitened face, dark-colored clothing, charcoal lipstick, studded collar, wrist band, and belt). Then add on a wand, fairy wings, and bluish or reddish hair. For extra flair bring some glitter confetti to throw at people when granting their wishes--but only before midnight!
- DIY Costume Idea: Airplane Pilot - put on dark-colored jeans, dress shoes, a dark colored belt, a white colored short-sleeve business shirt, together with a black color neck neck tie. Add wing insignias to your neck tie and chest, and epaulets on your shoulders (insignias and epaulets could be composed of gold and light blue felt: basically cut and stick them). Grab an classic captain's hat or police hat and include gold braid and other gold detail.
- Halloween Trivia: Young girls who carry a lantern to a lake on Halloween night are said to be able to see their husband to be.
- DIY Costume Idea: All Thumbs - Take some latex gloves and cut off the thumbs. Stuff them with sand, tie them shut, and affix them all over.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ceauthentic Carton Characters - Everyone dresses up like different characters from cereal boxes. Examples: Toucan Sam, Cheerios Bee, Sugar Smacks Frog, Tony the Tiger, Trix Rabbit, Lucky Charms Leprechaun, Cocoa Krispies Monkey, Fruity Pebbles Flintstones, Rice Krispies Snap/Crackle/Pop, a Wheaties athlete, and so on. Put on pieces of the cegenuine boxes at your body too.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andy Warhol - sport shaggy blond hair with bangs and dark-colored roots about the temples. Darken your eyebrows. Sport a black colored turtleneck, skinny corduroys and boots. Optional: bring a can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bee and Bee Keeper - Regarding the Bee costume: put on black pants plus a long-sleeve black colored shirt. Make a vest out of yellowish and dark-colored candy striped cloth (or try light yellow cloth with stripes made out of black color electrical tape). Fashion antennae out of pipe cleaners or felt-covered wire. Make wings out of wire and black cloth. When it comes to the Bee Keeper costume: Buy or make a beekeeper's hat, complete with netting all around. Have on khaki gear. Carry round a fake beehive.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ding Bat - Dress as a bat (all-black clothing, wings and pointy ears). Take a hotel bell.
- DIY Costume Idea: Boy Scout - put on khaki or olive-green shorts and short-sleeved button-down shirt. Neck tie a scarlet scarf round your throat, and wear brown knee stockings and walking footwear. Make some imitation badges and emblems and stick those to your shirt and to a sash that you wear over your shoulder. Carry your candy in a hiking-style backpack.
- DIY Costume Idea: Blair Witch Project - One of you dresses like a witch and bears a video camera, chasing and filming the other group members, who all dress yourself in camping clothes.
If you're seeking that specific party outfit for both adults and kids, you've arrived at the best site. Bear in mind, this is going to be a new outfit you will slip on many times at costume parties, or even to stun everyone at ordinary parties! You'll unearth the ideal outfit for YOU or that special loved-one.