If you are a bit "stumped" for a Halloween costume this year why not consider one of the many international costumes available? Think about how recognizable an international costume like a geisha girl, German beer frau, or Canadian Mounty will be. This can be a very fun and effective way to dress up for the holiday and will serve as a costume that you can use again and again. Be sure to acquire the most important accessories and props too.
Do you occasionally find it challenging to mingle whenever you're at a get together? You don't know that many people, and socializing can be painful. Looking in the mirror doesn't improve who you are, it is just who you turn into whenever you show off your favorite costume. For at least one day a month, you can look in the mirror and really feel completely different. Are you channeling fun this halloween? Leap straight into a completely new existence with an International Beauty Wig. Word of caution: should you get a Chamber Maid Sexy costume, you might arise the next morning recalling how you changed into somebody different, experienced something quite different and strolled around the block with a spring in your step. The world is way too short to never have a good time. Pick out your perfect rockin' halloween costume and enliven your existence. And ready for a Wig Cap to go together with your party costume? We've got a large catalog of accessories, from footwear to caps to wings to swords to.....well, take your pick.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Golfer - put on a polo shirt, shorts or khaki pants, a visor, and golf gloves. Ladies tie your hair up. Carry a golf club. Or, go for the old-time golfer look: knickers, spats, sweater vest and tam hat.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cotton Candy - Attach cotton balls (dye them pink first) and candy wrappers all over yourself.
- DIY Costume Idea: Captain Jack Sparrow - don a loose pure white shirt, vest, loose cotton jeans, a cloth belt wound round the waist, high beige boots, together with a red bandana or pirate's hat. Dress in a great deal of charcoal eyeliner, beard and lengthy black colored hair with small braids.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bruce Springsteen - show off snug faded azure jeans, dark-colored boots, a pure white tee-shirt, along with a scarlet bandana round your head. Stuff a reddish baseball cap into your back pocket. Mess up your hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anteater - Go with brown felt to create a cone-nosed face mask that ties behind your head. Chop eye slots and add on two ears. Dress yourself in all brown items.
- DIY Costume Idea: Deb from Napoleon Dynamite - Dress in pastel colors, dress in a fanny pack, and put your own hair in a side pig tail along with a scrunchi.
- DIY Costume Idea: Avril Lavigne - show off cargo/baggy trousers, a pure white, black colored or scarlet tank shirt, a necktie loosely tied around your throat, wrist sweat band, candy striped hosiery and tennis footwear, and brown hair.
- Costume Making: Ignore the passˇ ghouls along with goblins this season. As a replacement, start your innovation and create a costume which will be the talk of the town. Either you customize a costume you purchased or make something truly fantastic from scratch.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elvis and Pricilla Presley - Elvis dresses up in a pure white jump suit along with a gold belt, glasses, and has slicked black hair that sits high on his head. Priscilla has lengthy jet black hair that's a bit high on top, and puts on a short white wedding dress along with a long whitened veil.
We carry many costumes for both adults and kids for you to select from, in numerous sizings and themes. Don't forget, this will be your outfit you will dress yourself in over and over at costume parties, or even to stun folks at ordinary parties! You'll unearth a superb party outfit for YOU or that special loved-one.