Infant Halloween Costumes
Every Halloween, there are hundreds of adorable babies in their infant Halloween costumes. This year, it's your baby's turn. And with such a wide variety to choose from, you'll have no trouble finding the perfect infant Halloween costume for your little monster. All you need to do is browse through and click on the perfect costume for your baby. It's convenient, and there are no tricks....she'll be the cutest little Halloween treat of the year.
Page 1 | Page 2
Does your child sometimes seem a little unsocial? Whenever you're at a party, it's not hard to become a touch hesitant when it comes to making friends. Gazing in the vanity mirror doesn't improve who your child is, it is just who they turn into any time they put on an awesome outfit. For at least one day a month, your child can peer in the hand mirror and feel totally different. What is more amusing than putting on a Raggedy Ann ensemble
on Halloween night? Whether you're on the lookout for a Lil" Mermaid costume
or a Baby Dorothy ensemble
, you're sure to discover it at this website. When you're supposed to be working, do you think of experimenting with something a little different? Your child's halloween costume is where the festivities are at. Pick out a Clubhouse Minnie Mouse outfit
or a Muscle Chest Batman ensemble
that will oooo and ahhhh their neighbors. What is there to lose? The perfect outfit is great, but it isn't until the final details are added that your child will really fit the part. Don't forget some Long White Gloves
, some Buzz Lightyear Gloves
, and some Shazam Boots
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Little Dead Riding Hood - have on the usual Little Red Riding Hood party costume and then use fake scars, wounds and blood to make it look like the Big Bad Wolf got you. Don't forget your basket!!
- DIY Costume Idea: Big Game Hunter - slip on khaki shorts, a khaki shirt, knee high socks, hiking boots, pith helmet, binoculars, a belt with canteen and additional equipment, and hold a big rifle.
- DIY Costume Idea: All That together with a Bag of Chips - Attach a little bag of snack chips to the front of your shirt. When people ask, you can say "I'm all that along with a bag of chips...."
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Love - Dress like a doctor (scrubs or a white coat, stethoscope, and so on.), and affix red cardboard hearts all over yourself. Have someone put on plenty of red lipstick and afterward put kisses all over the face.
- DIY Costume Idea: Austin Powers and Foxy Cleopatra - Austin can show off any variety of button down tee shirts, with a matching 60's or 70's pantsuit. Glasses and ugly teeth are a must. Foxy can sport big gold hoop earrings, a wig spray coated gold and teased, a snug gold dress, with gold heels.
- DIY Costume Idea: Farmer - don a plaid flannel shirt, overalls, work boots, plus a straw hat. Stuff a bandana in your rear pocket and take a pitchfork.
- Halloween Trivia: Through the late 19th century, Americans tried to shape Halloween into a celebration more about community than about ghouls, tricks and magic spells, making celebrations for adults and young kids the standard. Therefore, the holiday lost nearly all of its mythical and faith based connections.
- DIY Costume Idea: Biker - slip on corduroys, leather jacket with biker gang or Harley(tm) logo, chain on your wallet, bandana round your head, boots, fake tattoos, faux or genuine mustache and/or beard, and jet black leather gloves.
Given many hundreds of kids costumes and costume add-ons in our halloween costume store, we're in no doubt you will find a perfect halloween outfit for your child. Keep in mind today's highlighted collections are: a Lil" Devil outfit
and a Queen Bee ensemble
. Hmmmm.....I believe I might just snag one of these for myself!