I Love Lucy Costume
For more than sixty years people have adored the TV show known as I Love Lucy. This is the reason that I Love Lucy costumes are a classic Halloween costume as well. Our line of costumes will give you the chance to select any I Love Lucy costume from the series, including Fred and Ethel as well as special versions of Lucy as well. For instance, if you have the Vitameatavegamin skit memorized you could accessorize your costume and perform at your friends' or family parties!
Do you ever find yourself feeling a bit awkward? At a social event, it's easy to be a bit unconfident. Because Halloween is considered to be a bizarre time of transferring bodies, why not outshine the magic spells and bounce into the right costume? Because being in the limelight much like the celebrities is everyone's hope, you're definitely going to absolutely desire an I Love Lucy Polka Dot costume as you wear the most neat party costume. These include officially licensed I Love Lucy halloween costumes, making awesome options for both adults and kids. Warning: if you purchase a Woodstock Bunting costume, you may wake up the day after recalling how you were unsuccessful in almost everything, donned your eyepatch and were meek and anxious. With our selection of Peanuts party collections and props, you'll just leave your ordinary life in the dust, and join the world of Peanuts. We hold plenty of extras, from some White Pump Shoes to some Ballet Flat Shoes, to help you polish your appearance.
Did You Know?
- Peanuts: Charles Schulz, was in fact born November 26, 1922 to Carl and Dena Schulz of St. Paul, Minnesota. From week's end, nevertheless, Charles became known as "Sparky," nicknamed by an uncle having a soft spot for Barney Google's horse "Sparkplug." Schulz took the nickname just about all his whole life, proof of an existence dedicated to comics.
- DIY Costume Idea: Edward Scissorhands - Use cardboard covered with duct tape to fashion the scissors and attach them to a pair of gloves with duct tape. Use make-up to give yourself white skin, dark eyes and scars. Don all black with belts attached around several part of your body. Tease your hair (or a wig) and use hairspray to make it stand up.
- DIY Costume Idea: Pumpkin Pie - One person dresses up like a pumpkin. The other wears all black, and on the shirt writes: 3.14159.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Flag - have on a bluish shirt and red jeans. Chop stars (50 if you can) out of white-colored posterboard and stick or stick those to your shirt. Color or get light tape to make light stripes at your slacks. (Optional: Paint your face light blue with one big white-colored star in the middle of your face.)
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - have on an out of date, ripped bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared cosmetics, and a crooked bridal veil on your head. Take a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen out of the bride.
- Halloween Trivia: Most social gatherings are held in homes, but pubs and nightclubs also celebrate very similar events. Other countries around the world celebrate holidays during the same time as Halloween.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween has some conections to superstitions dealing with romantic relationships. A few believe if you catch a snail on Halloween night and lock it inside a smooth platter you will see the first letter of your sweetheart’s name in the morning.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bluto Blutarsky from Animal House - sport a sweatshirt which says "COLLEGE," over a button-down shirt, with plaid golf shorts. Carry a bottle of Jack Daniels.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beheaded Tudor - don a Tudor-style dress (sizeable long skirt, tight corset bodice, wide bell sleeves, headdress, and so on.). Wear pure white cosmetics at your skin, and draw a line of mock blood with drip marks around your throat. Make your lips azure with eye shadow and give yourself circles below your eyes.
Our considerable variety will help you to become whoever you choose . Just remember, this will be your new outfit you'll make use of over and over at costume parties, or perhaps to surprise everyone at conventional parties! Rock the party!