Hello Kitty Costume
Hello Kitty is the epitome of cute, and if you want to feel cute, why not wear a Hello Kitty costume this Halloween? Japanese and Americans alike are feeling the Hello Kitty craze. If there is a Hello Kitty on everything else you own, express your obsession this Halloween by buying Hello Kitty costumes for yourself and your children from the convenience of our website. If there's a prize for the cutest costume, you're sure to win.
Picture that In the middle of a conversation, you stop, and suddenly conceal yourself behind a hydranger bush and surface sporting your new costume. Looking in the mirror doesn't improve who you are, it is just who you end up being any time you sport the best party outfit. For at least one evening a year, you can stare in the vanity mirror and look and feel completely different. It's worth the energy to look for a superb Halloween party outfit. With a Hello Kitty Blue Romper Dress outfit, you're certain to stop traffic. For people who prefer to enjoy life on the wild side, the Hello Kitty attire is sure to draw out the wolves. When you wake up in the morning, do you dream of feeling like the bees knees? Assemble your girlfriends together at your very next special occasion and create the incredible cast of characters from Hello Kitty. If perhaps you want to win the best Halloween party outfit, you can't fail to remember to stylize. We've a Glitter Make-Up Kit, a Pinup Wig, and some Pink Hot Pants.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: The One from "The Matrix" - dress in a long black trench coat, tight black pants, black leather boots, long-sleeved dark-colored shirt, and raver sunglasses. Be quick to say "my name is NEO!" Carry a duffle bag filled with toy guns.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dominoes - slip on all black and pin circles of white paper to yourselves in a domino pattern. When you arrive at a house, one person leans in, and you all fall over.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fairy Goth Mother - Dress as a goth (white face, black clothing, black lipstick, studded collar, wrist band, and belt). Then add a wand, fairy wings, and blue or pink hair. For extra flair carry some glitter confetti to throw at people when granting their wishes--but only before midnight!
- DIY Costume Idea: Betty Crocker - sport short brown hair, a scarlet jacket or cardigan, a white blouse, along with a pure white apron that ties about the waist, with low heels. Carry a cookbook plus a whisk or wooden spoon.
- Halloween Trivia: The practice of displaying halloween outfits and begging door to door for treats on holidays dates back to the Middle Ages and includes Christmas wassailing.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dark-colored and Stormy Night - wear jet black gear and charcoal cosmetics on your mouth. After that get your body watergun and color it jet black. Walk round squirting people in the face.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devo - Dress all black with black colored turtle necks, jet black framed glasses, whip, and "flower pot" hats composed of design papers (now spray colored scarlet).
- Halloween Trivia: Though adult halloween costumes have come a long way from the gruesome deer heads and hides that the Celts wore, the desire for most people to dress up in party outfit and honor a special day is still within our familiy line.
- DIY Costume Idea: Broken Porcelain Doll - slip on a mini-dress with an empire waist, leggings and Mary Jane shoes. Fix hair in ponytails or braids. Cover your mouth with light cosmetics and add color to cheeks, eyes, and lips to resemble a doll. Then take eyeliner pencil and draw lines on your face to resemble "cracks."
- DIY Costume Idea: Burger King and Dairy Queen - The man arrives as a king by being dressed up in a crown, carrying a sceptor and donning a cape. The woman arrives as a queen by being dressed in the same type of clothing, basically a bit more feminine. For the Burger King, attach a bunch of pictures of hamburgers (get them from your word processing program clip art) all over the cape. Regarding the Dairy Queen, affix a bunch of pictures of dairy products (milk carton, butter, yogurt container, dairy cows) all over her cape. Or, copy the restaurant mascots' costumes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dog Catcher - hold a stuffed dog. If someone asks about your costume, throw the dog up and catch it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dog Catcher - bring a stuffed dog. When anyone asks about your costume, throw the dog up and catch it.
- Halloween Trivia: There was a sense that Halloween had been the time of the season when the real and supernatural realms were the closest and magic things might happen. To avert these spirits, the Gaels built big, symbolically regenerative bonfires and invoked the aid of the spiritual beings by way of animal and maybe even human sacrifice.
You'll discover a sizable variety of Hello Kitty sizes covering anything from newborn to XX-Large and plus. Don't forget, this will be the perfect costume you will have on time and again at costume parties, or perhaps to shock everyone at regular parties! FunCostumeStore is YOUR toy store - go out there and have fun!