He's red, huge and rude and can help rid the world of evil. He's Hellboy, from the popular Hellboy comic books and Hollywood movie series. When you want a look that is devilishly good, try one of our Hellboy costumes on for size. With a realistic red devil mask, sawed off horns and a super strong fist, our Hellboy costume can transform even the most mild-mannered guy into one of the baddest looking super heroes around. This year, grab Halloween by the horns with our Hellboy costumes.
When you're on the exercise bike, don't you just want to step into a government building and pop up showing off their new outfit? Because Halloween is thought to be an unexplained period of transforming bodies, why not outshine the magic tricks and dive into the perfect costume? Picture your child dressing in a Hello Kitty Paper Lantern Garland . What thoughts pop into your head? With a Hellboy Vinyl Mask, your child can be all that they have always desired in this stylish halloween outfit. Fed up with lounging around the home being bored to death? They could look totally different, put a bit of irreverance into their daily life, and totally rock the party? Your child may want to feel amazing again, and they can with one of these rockin' halloween ensembles. And prepared for some Blood Gel to go together with their costume? Our company has an in-depth catalog of accessories, from shoes or boots to caps to false teeth to lightsabres to.....well, you name it.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Ghostbusters - don dark or beige jumpsuits or mechanic's coveralls. Proton packs can be made out of sturdy cardboard boxes wrapped in duct tape and painted a dark color. Use rope or something similar to fashion shoulder straps. Use a cheap flashlight for your proton gun. Attach small pieces of cardboard or something sturdy to the flashlight for a gun-grip. Use plastic vacuum tubes or rubber hose for the cords connecting the proton gun to the proton pack.
- DIY Costume Idea: Shakira - don long, wavy hair (or a wig). Use bronzer to give yourself glowing skin, and put on a belly shirt. Your skirt should be a little hippie-ish. Go around belly-dancing all night long.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anteater - Get brown felt to create a cone-nosed halloween mask that ties behind your head. Slice eye gaps and add two ears. Dress in all brown garments.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angel - wear a white colored shimmery dress, pure white leggings, and light ballerina slippers. Make a halo out of wire covered in maribou. Fashion wings from wire covered with sheer material, cover with pure white feathers, and affix with straps about the biceps and shoulders (like backpack straps).
- DIY Costume Idea: Devil might wear Prada - Make or buy a devil costume. Accessorize with Prada items and clothing (you don't need the authentic stuff...just make your own "Prada" labels).
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien in Disguise - slip on a trench topcoat or a lengthy coat. Make some fake antennae out of Styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, together with a headband. Optional: don imitation alien hands.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cruella De Vil - You will need a wig with one half pure white and one half dark-colored (if you've a white-colored wig you can dye one side jet black). Or use temporary hair color at your own hair. Dress yourself in a black colored and white dress, with lengthy red gloves. Sport a mock fur pure white shawl, use fabric paint or a charcoal marker to paint the fur like dalmatian fur. Bring a tiny round purse plus a cigarette in a lengthy holder.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flo the Progressive Girl - slip on light pants, a white colored polo shirt, and an kitchen apron with "Progressive" on the front. Include on a purple hair band, a button which says "I (heart) Progressive", a name tag, false eyelashes, reddish lip stick and shoulder-length brown hair with bangs pushed to one side.
- Halloween Trivia: One superstition claimed in the event you wanted to meet a wizard, you had to put your clothes on inside out and run backwards on Halloween night. Then at midnight a witch would pop up.
- DIY Costume Idea: Black colored and Stormy Night - slip on dark-colored gear and dark-colored make up on the face. After that get a watergun and color it jet black. Go walking round squirting people in the face.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bad School Picture - Choose a bit of posterboard or a cardboard box to create a sizeable frame that will fit round your head and upper body. Slip on some shabby gear and make your face and hair look as ugly as possible, i.e., pimples, bad make up, etc. Optional: Fashion a pretend retainer out of wire.
- DIY Costume Idea: Biker Chick - don as much jet black leather as possible. If you don't have a leather jacket, buy a couple of yards of fake dark-colored leather from a cloth store and put together a quick jacket (if you can't sew just chop it into a vest shape and slice slots for your biceps). Add on mock tattoos, teased hair, heaps of make up, charcoal boots, chains, studded collar, black color sun glasses, and so on.
You'll find countless costumes for kids
for you to choose from, in a variety of dimensions and designs. With some thing for everybody, our shop is one-stop shopping at its finest. You will unearth the best outfit for YOU or that special loved-one.