He Man Costume
By the power of Greyskull, you will bring this comic book hero turned movie star to life in your very own He Man Costume. Be the envy of all of the Masters of the Universe in your flowing blonde hair, and fur like suit. Use the sword to transform yourself from Prince Adam to He man for your entire event, and show off your super-human strength and muscles wearing one of our highly-acclaimed He Man Costumes.
Just picture that while talking to someone, you stop, and suddenly dive into a black sedan and make an appearance dressed up in a new outfit. You need time for you- even at least one evening per year- when no person has to know who you are, and being dressed up in a creative outfit gives you a chance to express the individual you hardly ever get to be. Converting into somebody you would love to be is exactly what Halloween is centred on. A He-Man outfit will guarantee you the improvement that you need. Are you hunting for some sort of adventure? With a He Man party outfit collection you'll have all the fun you could want for your up coming party. Is your nose stuck in a book of ambitious adventures that include just beyond your comfort zone, living your life full out, or walking in somebody else's skin? Wouldn't you like all those adventures to come to life? Are you a night owl? Look for a people friendly outfit that will have all of the eyes on you. Putting on a costume for an evening out is just part of the good time. Your costume is wonderful, but it isn't until the final details are added that you will really become believable. Don't overlook a Lion Knight's Sword, some Thomas Boots, and a Discorama Mama Wig.
Did You Know?
- Halloween Trivia: In Scotland and Ireland in europe, common Halloween traditions involve girls and boys sporting collections, going "guising", catering get-togethers, while other practices in Eire involve starting camp fires, and having firework displays.
- DIY Costume Idea: Sally & Jack Skellington - (From "The Nightmare Before Christmas.") She wears a rag doll dress, long red hair wig, and makeup to create stitch lines. He wears a pinstripe suit, skeleton gloves. Face and hair should be white, and hair should be slicked back with gel for that skull look.
- DIY Costume Idea: Salvador Dali - show off a suit with a fancy vest, a white shirt and a neck tie. You'll need a thin version of a handle bar mustache and a painter's palette and brush to complete the outfit.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chewbacca - Buy loads of fake fur and go with glue to fix it to some pants, a long-sleeved hooded shirt, shoes and gloves. Use spirit gum to cover the face with fur. Put on a bandoleer over your shoulder and take a bowcaster.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, etc. Inside the film "Anchorman," Everyone will want to dress in 70's business suits, with wide lapels, flared pant legs, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dudley Do-Right - Clothe your body in a Canadian Mounties uniform (black colored riding slacks with stripes up the edges, red overcoat with dark-colored cuffs, black belt and gold trim, with black colored Stetson hat).
- DIY Costume Idea: Austrian Man - don a light long-sleeved shirt, lederhosen with suspenders, knee stockings or stockings, together with a felt Alpine hat.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anne Boleyn - have on a 16th century period dress with Anne's distinctive look--a lowcut square neckline. Add on a veil with headpiece. Color a slash on your neck with blood dripping down, or buy a cosmetic "slit throat" and paste it on with body attach.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cheers Cast - Sam, Norm, Cliff, Woody, Dr. Crane, Carla, Diane and Rebecca.
We have many hundreds of costumes for both adults and kids for you to select from, in several shapes and designs. Oh, and this month's featured items are: a She-Ra ensemble
and a Skeletor ensemble
. It is possible to be anything you like for hallow's eve or that interesting special occasion - so "go for it"!