A Halo costume brings to life the popular characters from the video game series. Halo costuming is taken very seriously by those fans of the game that know it well, and small details are sure to be noticed. Halo costumes for adults who want to show their love of the game as well as their knowledge of the details that make up the often complex looks for armor and gear worn by Halo characters need to be the best.
Would you love to come to feel more trendy? The right outfit can allow you to achieve it. Because Halloween is known to be a mysterious time of exchanging bodies, why not tackle the magic spells and jump into the perfect costume? It's said that the right costume is designed specifically for the person displaying it, and the popular Halo costume is designed for you. A person's wants and wants become a reality when you slip on a Special Ops Cannon. I hope you're game to to conquer the jackals, and perhaps even become the Master Chief. You'll also find a Bullet Belt and a Face Painting Makeup Disguise Stix which are certain to prepare you for any encounter that comes your way! And add on any number of outfit accessories - such as a Special Ops Laser Cannon or some Super Hero Boots - for the detailed appearance!
Did You Know?
- Halo: Halo created a multi-billion-dollar organization, transformed the Xbox 360 console into a household term and was able to build High ranking spartan a reputable pop-culture image.
- Halo: In 2552 enemy forces arrived at Reach and destroyed The earth's final leading military base. The struggling cruiser, the Pillar of Autumn, fled the destruction, carrying with it the remaining surviving Warrior. The SPARTANS a top-notch group of elite soldiers, reinforced by the horrifying MJOLNIR assault armor was created as the ultimate defense force.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chocolate Chip - put on brown clothing, with a nametag that says "Chip." Alternate: Paint a potato chip brown and attach it to your shirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Planters Peanut Man - Make a peanut shape out of a large yellow trash bag (or craft foam or paper, etc.). Stuff it with paper to give the correct shape. Cut a hole for your face. Use yellow make-up on your face and wear a monocle. Dress yourself in black tights, long sleeved black shirt, white gloves, spats, and a black top hat (write Mr. Peanut on the hat). Carry a black cane.
- Halloween Trivia: The first Halloween cards we could identify from the US have been manufactured in 1908.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fisherman - don jeans, a short-sleeved khaki shirt, high rubber boots, a vest with lures and fishing gear all over it, together with a tan floppy hat with lures in the hat band. Bring a fishing rod.
- DIY Costume Idea: Catwoman - either buy a leather or PVC jumpsuit or use a black colored leotard and black colored pants. Stitch it up with white yarn for the Michelle Pfeiffer look or slash it up to imitate Halle Berry. Don't forget mask, which is easily made by cutting loopholes out of a jet black pant leg.
- DIY Costume Idea: Carton of Tissues - Locate a cardboard carton that is good sized enough to cover over your body and chop openings for your forearms and legs. Paint it pastel colors or cover with flowery wallpaper. Add on the logo of your preferred tissue company. Attach large pieces of whitened tissue paper to the throat opening.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dysfunctional Beauty Contestants - Each person dresses up like contestants in a beauty contest, but might wear sashes that say, "Miss Deameanor", "Miss Understood", "Miss Conduct," "Miss Communication," "Miss Behaving," "Miss Adventure," "Miss Conceived," "Miss Calculate," "Miss Judged," "Miss Directed," and so forth. It always gets a laugh!
- DIY Costume Idea: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel - She is wearing a blonde wig, a cute outfit, a big cross round her neck, and the woman holds a stake and has vampire bite marks on her neck. The guy dresses in black clothes with a leather overcoat and vampire fangs.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fish and Cat - The man dresses up like a fish with scratch and bite marks all over him. The woman dresses up like a cat, with artificial blood all round her mouth and sharp claws.
We carry countless costumes for both adults and kids for you to select from, in different sizings and styles. Consider, this will be a perfect costume you'll dress in again and again at costume parties, or perhaps to stun people at ordinary parties! Hmmmm.....I believe I just might get one myself!