Page 1 | Page 2
When you're supposed to be working, don't you just want to conceal yourself behind the Statue of Liberty
and emerge flashing your new outfit? Your inventiveness is a precious thing and costumes certainly are a delightful way for you to encourage, promote and celebrate your unique creativeness. Are you on a quest to discover a great Halloween halloween costume? The new zombies halloween costume is hot, and one of the most trendy around. For people who love to enjoy daily life on the outrageous side, the zombies costume is likely to bring out the wolves. Warning: if you purchase a Skeledog Dog costume
, you may wake up the day after recalling how you fed on uncooked brains, had your own skin fall off and were destroyed by practically anything, much like in human shape. Your halloween outfit is just where the party's at. Choose a Mr. Living Dead Mask
or a Corpse
made to oooo and ahhhh your friends. Exactly what is there to lose? Go all the way this coming year. Your character didn't just stop with the outfit part of the halloween costume; why should you? Pick up some some Hollywood Movie Blood
, some Black Boots
, or an Axe Blade Bass Guitar
and add to your halloween costume.
Did You Know?
- Zombie: As the movie Zombieland taught us, there are many ways to kill a Zombie. Shotguns, banjos, baseball bats, pianos, hedge clippers, and amusement park mallets can all be used as effective tools in the termination of a Zombie, as long as these weapons are aimed squarely at the head of the targeted Zombie.
- Zombie: Writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick stated that idea for Zombieland had "lived in their heads" for four-and-a-half years. The story was originally developed in 2005 as a spec script for television pilot in the summer of 2005.
- Zombie: Shaun of the Dead is a 2004 British zombie comedy directed by Edgar Wright, starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, and written by Pegg and Wright. Pegg plays Shaun, a man attempting to get some kind of focus in his life as he deals with his girlfriend, his mother and stepfather. At the same time, he has to cope with an apocalyptic uprising of zombies.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alicia Keys - Attach several old keys to your shirt, and wrap a dog leash around your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Doll - Dress in a short pink dress with puffy sleeves and a petticoat. Tie a huge ribbon around your head and make a big bow on top. Put on ruffly ankle socks and Maryjane shoes. Carry a giant lollypop.
- DIY Costume Idea: An Office Affair - Both sport ordinary office clothing but with mis-buttoned and wrinkled gear. His tie needs to be over his shoulder and the man needs to have lipstick on his collar, neck and face. She can have on one earring together with a string of broken pearls and have mussed hair and smeared lip stick. Include a few a few stitches in her skirt so that it appears to have been pulled down in a hurry.
- Halloween Trivia: Guy Fawkes and a variety of Catholic traitors tried to blow up parliament in the 1600s but were not able to. The traitors were tortured and executed before they could execute their plan. The celebration commemorates this victory.
- DIY Costume Idea: Almond Joy and Mounds Bar - He is the Almond Joy and she is the Mounds Bar (you know how the jingle goes). To make each costume, turn to cloth (bluish for Almond Joy and Scarlet for Mounds) to make tunics that fit over your bodies. Next put a width of dazzling white cloth down the front, with a smaller stripe (red for Almond Joy and blue for Mounds) on the left. Try charcoal felt to spell out the candy name (copy through the candy bar wrapper). Add the "Peter Paul" logos and you are done!
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, and so forth. On the dvd movie "Anchorman," Each person might slip on 70's business suits, with wide lapels, flared pant legs, etcetera.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie dresses up in a reddish dress with white colored collar and sleeve cuffs, whitened ankle hosiery and dark-colored patent shoes. The woman also hto be a short, curly, scarlet wig. Daddy Warbucks is wearing a jet black suit together with a necktie. He is hairless.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie dresses in a scarlet dress with white colored collar and sleeve cuffs, pure white ankle hosiery and charcoal patent shoes. She also has a short, curly, crimson wig. Daddy Warbucks is wearing a black colored suit including a necktie. He is hairless.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cannibal and His Dinner - Buy an extra good sized dark-colored clear plastic cauldron, slash an opening in the bottom along with a slit in the back allowing you to slip it about your waist. Affix foliage and twigs to hide your legs, and clothe yourself in safari clothes. The other person dresses like a cannibal (loin cloth, pretend bone through nose, face color, etcetera.)
You'll discover thousands of costumes for both adults and kids for you to choose from, in several dimensions and themes. Just remember, this will be your new outfit you'll make use of over and over at costume parties, or perhaps to surprise everyone at conventional parties! FunCostumeStore can be YOUR nirvana - go out there and have fun!