One of the most popular children's stories is that of "Goldilocks and the Three Bears". It is an educational tale, and one that lots of kids can relate to. This is why Goldilocks costumes are a frequent choice for young children. Interestingly enough they are also a frequent choice for adults too, though this version of the Goldilocks costume is usually quite seductive and far more naughty than the original fairy tale version could have ever been.
Occasionally have trouble socializing? When you're at a function, it's every so often stressful to meet everyone. A night out on the town is the right situation to don a new outfit. Would you be extraordinary getting into a Sexy Goldilocks outfit? Should you wish for creativity, a Bratty Goldilocks ensemble can be a perfect outfit to suit your needs. While talking to someone, it's a sure bet you dream of flaunting yourself, or walking with excitement in your step. Fashion, fritz and a good time will be yours with a Bear Hug Hat. You will look wonderful and add excitement to your dress up wardrobe. Really go all out this halloween; enliven your party costume with a Knee Hi.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Splitting Headache - Make an axe out of heavy cardboard. Cut a curve in the "blade" so it fits on your head (make sure it will fit tightly). Spray paint the blade silver and the handle brown. Carry a bottle of aspirin and a plastic cup. When people ask what you're say, "All I know is that my head is killing me."
- Halloween Trivia: The Celts (which included men and women from northern England, Ireland in europe, The uk, Scotland, Wales, and Brittany) thought that on October Thirty first god of Death, Saman, would call together every one of the souls that had died the previous year to journey to the afterlife during the Vigil of Samhain.
- DIY Costume Idea: Retired Hooters Girl - dress in the traditional Hooters outfit (white tank top, orange shorts). Put tennis balls inside the tank top and let them sag. Wear tights under the shorts and stuff them with foam or socks to make saddle bags and a droopy rear end. Add wrinkles and grey hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dog Lover - Grab yourself a Michael Vick jersey together with a stuffed animal dog. Rip off a leg or two through the dog and include mock blood. Shave a couple hairless dots on the dog as well. You could also include bite marks to your arm.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chef Boyardee - Be a chef and embroider (or sketch) "Boyardee" in the top right corner of the shirt.
- Costume Making: Halloween outfit development is the fabrication of clothing for the overall look of a personality or artist.
- Halloween Trivia: The activity of trick-or-treating, which infers that if someone isn't content with the candies you're probably going to get a trick, has changed in to a pastime for boys and girls accompanied by parents.
- DIY Costume Idea: Charlie Brown - show off a yellowish shirt, include a black colored zig zag pattern round the chest. Show off bluish shorts, light yellow socks, and brown shoes with the shoe laces untied. Optional: hold round a stuffed beagle.
- DIY Costume Idea: Emergency Room - Some of the group Dress like doctors, some like nurses, and one person is the patient.
- Halloween Tips: If a beast is following you, don't go into an abandoned house up to the top floor. It's impossible to escape aside from jumping.
We have one of the largest selections of both adult and child outfits and accessories, for Halloween or other party occasions you will find anywhere on-line. Keep in mind, this will certainly be the perfect costume you will have on over and over at costume parties, or even to stun folks at ordinary parties! You know.....I believe I might just get one of these for myself!