You've always had a flair for the divine, and now it's time for everyone else to see. Let your inner diva come out in one of our goddess costumes. No matter your mythos, we have them all. Greek goddesses, Roman goddesses, Norse, and more. Simply scroll through our heavenly collection and click on the goddess costume that's just right for you. We have goddess costumes in all sizes, because everyone ought to be the object of worship at least one night a year.
Life's an adventure so why not experience all life has got and dive into a brand new existence at least one evening per year? You will really get a kick out of sporting a brand new costume this halloween! Wanting to find a Graveyard Goddess outfit? Check us out. Wouldn't you like an Athenian Goddess Wig? You can stop looking. Can't manage to find your favorite Goddess costume? There's no better shop. With a Sexy Grecian Goddess costume, you can be all you could have always desired in this fancy party outfit. Is fantasizing about putting a little flamboyancy into your everyday life, starting looking totally different, and living life to the fullest just what gets your adrenaline running? Our rockin' outfits can provide you spice, ambition, and excitement. You'll find countless add-ons, from a Godyssey Curls Wig to some Sexy Gold Shoes, to help you perfect your realistic look.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Homer and Marge Simpson - For both costumes, use make-up to give yourself yellow faces and yellow skin. Take ping pong balls, cut them in half and poke a hole in each one (big enough to see through). Then insert the balls into an old pair of glasses that have the lenses popped out. For Homer, have on a white t-shirt or polo shirt, and blue jeans. Stuff a pillow under the shirt. For his hair, attach two black pipe cleaners to a yellow bathing cap. For Marge, dress in a wig, or make a very tall wig out of blue yarn. Dress in a green tube dress with elastic around the top. Sport orange flat shoes, and a bead necklace.
- DIY Costume Idea: pPod - Paint a large rectangular piece of cardboard green and draw on the iPod wheel and controls. Suspend it from your shoulders with straps. Attach green balloons to look like peas.
- DIY Costume Idea: Zeus and Hera (from Greek Mythology) - Zeus wears a long black toga and carries a lightning bolt. Hera wears a beautiful long white toga, carries a scepter and a fake baby in her arms.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andy Warhol - wear shaggy blond hair with bangs and black roots about the temples. Darken your eyebrows. Have on a charcoal turtleneck, skinny corduroys and boots. Optional: hold a can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Birds - Choose your beloved bird from the game and print out an image onto a bit of card-board to copy from. Find some cloth of the correct color, and chop out two pieces of in the shape of the bird's head (large enough to cover over your body). Affix the two pieces together round the edges, leaving holes for your forearms, and an opening at the bottom so the entire thing can slip over your body. Chop a hole in the front piece to stick your mouth through. Stuff the top so it keeps its shape. Make eyes, eyebrows along with a beak out of material or felt and secure to the front. Show off over charcoal slacks or black colored leggings.
- DIY Costume Idea: Brick and Bricklayer - Woman is a brick created from a carton, with stockings underneath; man is a bricklayer (mason) with all the masonry accessories.
- Special Effects: Work with ground up rouge after which crushed charcoal over the top of vaseline intended for 3rd degree burns, paper napkins (either toilet tissue or kleenex) above the vaseline in addition to rouge, then possibly torn and lifted up for the blister) with regard to 2nd degree burns; this would also be added for third degree injuries, just don't use the charcoal on second degree.
- Mask History: Masks perform a critical role for universal theatre practices, especially non-western stage play forms. Additionally they continue to be an essential force when it comes to modern theater, as well as their practices takes a great many styles.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chiquita/Carmen Miranda - When it comes to the hat, start with a tight-fitting turban and affix pieces of phony fruit (will want to be found in craft stores) using fishing line and/or a fasten gun. For your dress, take a plain dress and stitch swatches of colorful material to create a halter-top overlay, hip sash, and ruffles on the sleeves and hem. Carry maracas.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bob for Apples - don a "My name is" tag that say's "Bob." Or you can dress being a well known Bob, such as Bob the Builder, Spongebob, Bob's Big Boy, Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, etc. Bring campaign signs and don campaign buttons that say "Vote for Apples," "Apples #1", or "Go Apples!" Optional: take a basket of cheap apples.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chilean Miner - dress yourself in a jumpsuit with the Chilean flag on the pocket, a hardhat along with a light on the front, and some glasses. Cover yourself with soot.
- Mask History: In numerous cultural folklore the disguised artist is often a primary concept and it is highly valued. From the western way of life frequently it's regarded as a stylistic device which may be followed back to the Greeks and Romans.
Our in depth collection will enable you to become your favorite action hero . Note, this is going to be the right outfit you'll use time and again at costume parties, or perhaps to surprise people at regular parties! You can be anything you like for halloween or that unique shindig - so "go for it"!