Every _Gleek will have a blast this year dressing as their favorite character from the hit television show for Halloween. Glee Halloween costumes let you take on the role of your favorite and show your love for the show. Choose a Glee cheerleader costume for your Halloween party, or dress in a Glee costume as one of the other stars. Get ready to sing and dance your way through this years Halloween celebration Glee style!
Would you love to look and feel more outrageous? Your brand new outfit can allow you to achieve it. Halloween is the absolute right moment to be the single person you never thought you could be. Because being in the spotlight just as the superstars is everyone's fantasy, you're definitely going to completely love a Sue Track Suit as you wear the most magnificent party costume. And in a Cheerios outfit, you're invariably the center of attention. Do you just adore the complete Glee culture? Quite often you can't get enough of it.....making a smoothie out of bones of a cow, going to sectionals, and auditioning for the Glee Club. Give yourself a great costume for your very next festival from our wide Glee collection. And include any number of party costume accessories - such as an Inflatable Guitar or a Lexi Ponytail - for that perfect look!
Did You Know?
- Glee: Amber Riley stars as Mercedes Jones, a fashion-conscious diva who's meant for fame in the Glee Club.
- DIY Costume Idea: Jetsons - George and Jane, Elroy and Judy, Rosie the Robot.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bobblehead - Dress up as your much-loved sports player. Then, when someone asks what you are, start wobbling your head around.
- DIY Costume Idea: Burger King and Dairy Queen - The man arrives as a king by showing off a crown, carrying a sceptor and donning a cape. The woman dresses as a queen by arriving in the same type of clothing, basically a bit more feminine. For the Burger King, attach a bunch of pictures of hamburgers (get them from your word processing program clip art) all around the cape. For the Dairy Queen, affix a bunch of pictures of dairy products (milk carton, butter, yogurt container, dairy cows) all over her cape. Or, copy the restaurant mascots' costumes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elfis - Dress like an elf (green tights, short green tunic and elf ears). Add on an Elvis wig and big bejeweled glasses. Go round saying "Thank you, thank you rather much" in a high squeaky voice.
- DIY Costume Idea: Double Rainbow - Make two rainbows out of poster board and attach those to your shoulders (or a hat) with wire. Dress similar to a hippie displaying hiking items. Make some faux tears out of clear fasten and secure these to your mouth with spirit gum. Bring a video camera.
- DIY Costume Idea: Baseball Card - Get a poster of a baseball player (the face needs to be approximately the size of the face). Stick it to a substantial little bit of cardboard and slice an opening for the face to stick through. Stick straps so it hangs over your shoulders. Add your name and a team name. If you want you can add another little bit of cardboard to your back with statistics.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elektra - show off a crimson corset, tightly fitted low-rise crimson pants, and tall red leather boots. Put on strips of red cloth crisscrossed about your hands and forearms. Take two artificial sais (three-pronged daggers), and don a silver chain.
- DIY Costume Idea: Drunk - wear ancient baggy clothes, shabby shoes, plus a grimey torn trench coat. Show off lengthy shaggy hair, a five o'clock shadow and carry a bottle interior a card-board bag.
- DIY Costume Idea: Arnold Schwartzenegger together with a Maid - He arrives as Arnold (business suit, enormous muscles, cigar, etcetera.). She dresses like a maid (dark-colored dress, bibbed apron, ruffled pettycoat, feather duster, etcetera.).
If you do not find what you're searching for here, use our left navigation menu to pick from a large assortment of costume options or locate an exact item in the top search box. Oh, and this month's highlighted halloween costumes are: a Puck outfit
and a Sue Sylvester Track Suit
. FunCostumeStore is THE toy store - get out and play!