Funny Kids Costumes
Don't make Halloween a total fright fest this year! Bring a few giggles into your Halloween with funny kids costumes. Funny Halloween costumes for kids are a super way to make sure that the givers-of-candy are laughing so hard they slip in just a few extra pieces of candy. Do you have four kids? Dress your kids up as bacon, eggs, toast, and orange juice! Be creative and let your sense of humor guide your choice.
Your child will check out those flicks in which people wake up floored to be in a different body. How would your child like to be able to swap lives with another person, but possess the power to turn back whenever they imagined? Donning the perfect outfit one evening a year can change your child's life for good. Is your child channeling God of humor at their very next celebration? Is your child in need of some fun? Dressed up in a God of humor outfit selection they'll have all the adventure they could want this October. Amaze their family and friends, and have a whole lot more fun in their life with the help of one of our numerous God of humor party collections. Is your child a night owl? Look for a people pleasing costume which will have all eyes looking at them. Being fashionable for an evening out is merely part of the fun. If your child wish to win the number one Halloween party outfit, you can't fail to remember to personalize. We've some Shazam Boots, a Collapsible Pumpkin Basket, and some Makeup Kit Family Faces.
Did You Know?
- Halloween Tips: Take a dollar bill and attach it to some fishing line. Lay the dollar bill on the ground, give yourself plenty of slack and hide a ways away. When the person tries to pick up the bill, yank it away and continue to do so as long as you can get away with it.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween outfits are costumes worn on or around Halloween, a holiday that is on October 31. The Halloween costume has a relatively short history. Being dressed up in costumes has long been linked with other celebrations near the time of Halloween, even Christmas day.
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - wear an ancient, torn bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared cosmetics, plus a crooked bridal veil at your head. Carry a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen on the bride.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien Host - This will reproduce the scene inside the dvd movie Aliens, where an infant alien has burst through the upper body of one of the characters. You'll need to go with clay or something similar to duplicate the chestburster (a worm-like creature with teeth). Paint it next cover it with artificial blood. Chop an opening in the middle of your clothing so it looks like the alien is bursting through your upper body. Splatter faux blood about the hole.
- DIY Costume Idea: All Thumbs - Take some latex gloves and slice off the thumbs. Stuff them with sand, tie them shut, and affix them all over your outfit.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chicago (the Movie) Characters - Girls Dress like 20s-era dancers (sparkly short dresses, leggings, high-heel dancing shoes, short curly hair, etcetera.). Men dress yourself in 20s-era pin-striped suits, fedoras, spats, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fantana - slip on brightly colored (reddish, straw yellow, purple or orange) hot jeans or mini-skirt, with a big belt. Include a matching tank jacket. Take about a bottle of Fanta.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dragnet - Dress normally and drag a fishing net.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith and Ancient Man in a Wheelchair - Anna wears a long, blond wig, a low-cut sleeveless dress, and, if necessary, a stuffed bra. The aged man has wrinkles drawn on his face, sprays his hair greyish or might wear a greyish comb-over wig, a light t shirt, and slacks authenticly high up on his waist. The guy sits in a wheelchair and Anna wheels him round.
Your child will be the best thing since sliced bread with one of these awesome halloween outfits. By the way, this week's featured items are: a Clownin" Around outfit
and a Toilet outfit
. Pick up your child's party costume right now when they're still in stock!