Fraggle Rock Costume
Jim Henson was a creative genius and one of his lesser known shows was Fraggle Rock. Today that show is having a rebirth and millions of new fans are enjoying the different episodes and creatures. This is why Fraggle Rock costumes for kids and adults alike are so popular. A Fraggle Rock costume will contain a mask for the appropriate character and will include the garments that each appears in during each episode. You may want to add some colored tights and gloves to complete your look.
Ever seem a little awkward? When you find yourself at a party, it's many times a tiny bit awkward to make conversation. Halloween or any special event can be one day a month that it is fine to become someone you're not. You can appear to be whomever you want to be, and nobody thinks twice about it. On the lookout for something to dress yourself in that suits just your style? The Fraggle Rock costume is certainly one to satisfy all of your current needs. A person's desires and aspirations come to life when you slip on a Fraggle Rock Mokey ensemble. While waiting for the bus, I'm pretty sure you daydream of obtaining guidance from the Rubbish Pile, or getting a location on the Doozer job crew. Are you a night owl? Find a people friendly outfit that will have all eyes looking at you. Putting on a costume for a night out is merely a part of the fun. And ready for a Red Hair Accessory to go with your outfit? We carry an extended catalog of accessories, from shoes or boots to caps to wings to moustaches to.....well, take your pick.
Did You Know?
- Fraggle Rock: The tv series was welcomed in 98 countries and obtained numerous famous honours, such as 3 Cable ACE Honors and 5 Overseas Emmys.
- Fraggle Rock: Red Fraggle is a unlimited whirligig of activity. To her fellow Fraggles, Red is usually described as whizz of crimson speeding to her next sports practice.
- Fraggle Rock: Red Fraggle is a endless whirligig of adventure. To her many other Fraggles, Red is sometimes viewed as a splash of red speeding to her next sports practice.
- DIY Costume Idea: Sam Adams and the St. Pauli Girl - The St Pauli Girl wears a short green skirt, a low white short-sleeved blouse, and a laced vest over the blouse. She carries a tray with beer on it. Sam Adams dresses as a Patriot from the Revolutionary War in boots with knickers, a white shirt, and a brown vest. He carries a mug of beer.
- DIY Costume Idea: Verizon Guy - Dress like a technician (zipper jacket, geeky glasses). Walk around with a cell phone saying, "Can you hear me now ? . . . Good!".
- DIY Costume Idea: Bachelor Party - Everyone wears suits, loosened ties, untucked shirts, party hats, and carries cigars, noisemakers, Champagne bottles, etc. Put confetti in your hair. Blowup dolls are optional.
- DIY Costume Idea: Birthday Cake - dress yourself in pure white gear and stick colorful confetti "sprinkles." Secure felt or crafts card board "candles" to a dazzling white hat. Carry some halloween shindig favors and noisemakers!
- DIY Costume Idea: Butterfly - dress yourself in a leotard, tutu and leggings. Make wings out of wire and translucent cloth, color them with vibrant tones and add on glitter and sequins. Create antennae out of pipe cleaners and fix them to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Crown Royal - Choose black color bluish felt, and sew it into a good sized bag to cover your body. Choose a length of gold cord and neck tie it around your throat at the shirt of the bag. Spraypaint a wastebasket gold to put on at your head.
- DIY Costume Idea: Batman - Start together with a hooded charcoal sweatsuit. Add on a batman logo to the front. Create some triangular ears out of dark-colored felt and stick to the shirt of the hood. Make or buy a simple charcoal cape. Show off charcoal shoes or charcoal boots, and black colored gloves. Finally, dress yourself in a black colored cloth eye face mask.
- Halloween Trivia: Reverse trick-or-treating is where you gown up for Halloween and go trick-or-treating; knock on a front door; once the particular person answers, place treats in his bowl. Say thanks and depart.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith - Wear skimpy gear with heavy red lip stick and blonde medium length hair. Enhance your bust as necessary. Take diet pill bottles.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bridezilla - Purchase or make a Godzilla costume. Include veil, bouquet, pearls, etcetera.
Our in depth mixture will make it possible for you to be your beloved rockstar this October. By the way, this month's featured items are: a Fraggle Rock Red outfit
and a Fraggle Rock Gobo costume
. FunCostumeStore is YOUR slice of heaven - get out and have fun!