Page 1 | Page 2
You'll come across those films in which people wake up shocked to be in a completely different body. How would you like to switch lives with somebody else, but have the power to switch back whenever you wished? Your mind is a precious thing and costumes really are a wonderful path to improve, inspire and applaud your unique creativeness. Are you on a mission to find just the right Halloween outfit? The new 4th of July halloween costume
is hot, and one of the most famous around. Going in a group this halloween warrants a theme. Wouldn't it be great for you to walk downtown all dressed up in 4th of July outfits! Fed up with sitting around the home being bored stiff? You could feel like the life of the party, live life full out, and totally rock the party? We also hold some Cake Foundation
and some Ben Franklin Glasses
that are sure to get you ready for any event that comes your way! Don't forget to have your outfit become even more realistic with some Black Eyelashes
, a Statue of Liberty Torch
, and a Colonial Man Wig
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Thing One and Thing Two - show off red sweatsuits. Use white felt to create circles and attach them to your chests. Use black marker to write 'Thing 1' and 'Thing 2' on the circles. Use temporary hair dye to make your hair blue, and use gel to make it stick straight up.
- Historical Costuming: In the 1800s a typical man's outfit would include boots, breeches (pants), a shirt, a jerkin (vest), and a hat.
- Halloween Trivia: Legends from initial settlers distribute and in addition to the beliefs of Indians, whom advocated wicked ghosts and the black magic beliefs of African slaves.
- DIY Costume Idea: Body for Life Contestant - dress yourself in a set of rather, truly large jeans and hold them up with suspenders. Put on a regular-sized t shirt labeled "Body for Life Contestant."
- DIY Costume Idea: Borat - dress in black color, heavy curly hair plus a sizeable dark colored mustache. Show off a one-size too big grey suit including a greyish shirt and greyish neck tie. Bring a brown leather satchel, and a copy of Baywatch on VHS. Or, if you're authenticly brave, dress yourself in a dazzling green mankini!
- DIY Costume Idea: An Office Affair - Both slip on standard office attire but with mis-buttoned and wrinkled clothes. His tie should be over his shoulder and he ought to have lip stick on his collar, neck and face. She can dress in one earring plus a string of broken pearls and have mussed hair and smeared lip stick. Include on a few a few stitches in her skirt so that it appears to have been pulled down in a hurry.
- DIY Costume Idea: Boxer Ring Girl - The boxer might wear boxing gloves (or just wind hands with white tape), nylon shorts, together with a robe and your name on the back (cuts and bruises optional). Ring Girl has on skimpy items and holds a sign including a number, raising it above her head periodically.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chimney Sweep - sport an old black suit a size or two too compact, with a tank top hat or old-fashioned charcoal cap. Smear jet black dust all over. Carry a fireplace sweeper.
You'll discover fabulous ensembles for girls and boys, as well as a whole host of conventional and attractive adult costumes. With some thing for everyone, our website is one-stop shopping at its greatest. It is possible to be anything you desire for halloween night or that fun special occasion - so "just do it"!
: I expect there to be plenty of teal wigs being sold for Halloween this year. I can't wait to get my hands on one! :DColkinsDashiell
: Just use the Halloween spray things. I'd be a affraid to use one thing which is gets in the roots.Duke-Salty
: i love when halloween comes around , trigger all my videos be coming on disney channel .HopperO'Brien104
: "this is some Halloween Pt.1 like Michael Myers
: This year I get to have a party, and sadly skipped last year due to a having a new baby. That being said this year's theme is going to be "evil dolls, and undead dolls" - Love to get some ideas from the group as I am now in the planning phases.
Congratulations on the new baby!
Invites: you could make paper dolls, sweet looking on the outside and when you open the invite the inside is an evil looking doll.