Flying Monkey Costume
One of the sequences in the Wizard of Oz that is known for terrifying the audience is when the famous Flying Monkeys descend on Dorothy and her team in the haunted forest. Even though their scary; Flying Monkey costumes are still in heavy demand during the Halloween season. What is so interesting is that a Flying Monkey costume can be found for adults, children and even babies or toddlers! This shows that we love to be scary just as much as we enjoy being scared!
Page 1 | Page 2
You'll check out those films where people wake up disturbed to be in a different body. How would you like to switch lives with another person, but hold the power to change back whenever you wished? Your inventiveness is a valuable thing and costumes are a brilliant approach to boost, promote and celebrate your particular creative thinking. It's definitely worth the energy to find that unique Halloween costume
. With a Cosette the Clown ensemble
, you're certain to spin heads. Completely transform yourself with a Monkey N" Around outfit
, or any one of these related, authentic looking party ensembles. I hope you're game to to meet the good witch of the north, and possiby even rescue Dorothy. The world is way too short to not have a good time. Pick out your perfect rockin' halloween outfit and enhance your day. Play with different looks. You currently have your halloween costume and now is the best time to make a decision on what looks the very best. Try some Feather Wings
, some Round Santa Glasses
, and some Monk's Cross
and get the most out of their journey.
Did You Know?
- Wizard of Oz: Dorothy is an orphan raised by her Uncle Henry and Aunt Em in the bleak landscape of a Kansas farm. She has a little black dog Toto, who is her sole source of happiness on the dry, gray prairies.
- Wizard of Oz: The Scarecrow believes that he has no brains, though he comes up with clever solutions to several problems that they encounter on their journey.
- Wizard of Oz: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz received positive critical reviews upon release. In a September 1900 review, The New York Times praised the novel, writing that it would appeal to child readers and to younger children who could not read yet. The review also praised the illustrations for being a pleasant complement to the text.
- DIY Costume Idea: Medusa - Get some type of hat that fits securely on your head. Buy some fake rubber snakes and attach them all over the hat. Show off all black clothes and paint your face green.
- DIY Costume Idea: Sally & Jack Skellington - (From "The Nightmare Before Christmas.") She wears a rag doll dress, long red hair wig, and makeup to create stitch lines. He wears a pinstripe suit, skeleton gloves. Face and hair should be white, and hair should be slicked back with gel for that skull look.
- DIY Costume Idea: Mailbox - Use a rectangular box for the bottom part of the mailbox. Attach straps to the inside so the box hangs over your shoulders. Attach posterboard in a curved shape to the top (cut a mail-slot sized hole for your eyes), and paint the whole thing dark blue. Recreate the postal logo on the sides, and add some pick-up times to the front.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cat in the Hat - dress in a charcoal sweatsuit. Secure a "bib" made out of pure white felt, together with a tail made out of dark-colored felt. Slip on a big scarlet bow around your throat, white gloves, and, of course, the big red and white striped hat.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Kournikova - sport blonde hair in a long pony tail, with rather short vivid white tennis skirt and Adidas tank shirt. Add tennis shoes along with a racket (and a tan).
- DIY Costume Idea: (I Dream of) Genie - sport pink silk pants, a reddish sleveless top that will show your midriff, and a light pink headpiece and veil.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fire Hydrant - dress yourself in a yellowish or red sweat suit, and secure a stuffed dog to your leg (with its leg "lifted").
- DIY Costume Idea: Coffee Break - put on a suit and affix coffee filters all over your body. Include some coffee stains on suit and in some filters. Carry a coffee mug.
- Halloween Trivia: The North American standard brown bat has got the longest living of any kind of mammal its size; it really is approximately Thirty-two yrs!
- DIY Costume Idea: Elf - don simply about any kind of clothes that have Christmas coloring, including a knit cap which has a tassel at the end, and shoes with turned-up toes. Bring a lengthy "Naughty or Nice" list.
You'll discover a sizeable assortment of Wizard of Oz party ensembles for both adults and kids - readily available at modest prices. Oh, and today's highlighted items are: a Monkey Dog Rider Pet costume
and a Hoop Clown ensemble
. FunCostumeStore is THE nirvana - go out there and have fun!