Hopes and desires aren't supposed to linger within our thoughts; they are meant for action. How would you like to make a dream come true for a night? Halloween is the absolute excellent chance to be the one person you never imagined you could possibly be. On the lookout for a Flintstones Barney Rubble ensemble? Check it out. Wouldn't you like a Flintstones Dino Dog outfit? You can stop looking. Simply cannot find a superb Flintstones costume? This is your lucky day. Daniel-san, you have to expect the Flintstones, desire the Flintstones, breathe the Flintstones.....you ARE the Flintstones. It's time to have a stone-age title, and maybe even have a bet with Fred. Isn't it time to let yourself live life on the wild side with the spicy rockin' halloween outfits? There certainly is one for each occasion and something for each encounter. What are you hesitating for? If you want to win the number one Halloween outfit, you can't fail to remember to personalize. We carry some Black Boots, some Loafer Shoes, and a Wig Cap.
Did You Know?
- The Flinstones: The Flintstones was a Hanna-Barbera Creation that formerly was shown on the television station ABC during the hours most people sit down to watch television from 1960-1966. It was television's unique computer animated series to which there were 166 genuine episodes.
- The Flinstones: Mr. Slate is initially a little, dark-haired man who had a beard; then was changed to Fred's more popular, larger, hairless boss who also went by the familiarized name Joe Rockhead in one episode.
- DIY Costume Idea: California Gurl - slip on a bikini top with cupcakes attached and cherries on top, along with a pair of jean short-shorts that have been bedazzled. Slip on a long bright-blue wig and heels.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien in Disguise - dress yourself in a trench overcoat or a lengthy coat. Make some mock antennae out of Styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, along with a headband. Optional: slip on faux alien hands.
- DIY Costume Idea: CSI Cast - dress yourself in tee shirts and hats that say "CSI," with your town's name/initials. Carry tool boxes labeled "Crime Scene Kit." Two people could carry a stretcher with a "body bag" on it. Some people could even carry round some severed limbs.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, etcetera. On the movie "Anchorman," Each person should put on 70's business suits, with wide lapels, flared pant legs, and so forth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Kournikova - have on blonde hair in a long pony tail, with truly short white tennis skirt and Adidas tank shirt. Add on tennis shoes along with a racket (and a tan).
- DIY Costume Idea: Chicago (the Movie) Characters - Girls Dress similar to 20s-era dancers (sparkly short dresses, leggings, high-heel dancing footwear, short curly hair, etc.). Men have on 20s-era pin-striped suits, fedoras, spats, etcetera.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie - Little Orphan Annie is wearing a scarlet dress with light trim at the waist and around the collar, hem and sleeves, with dazzling white leggings, jet black shoes, and short curly scarlet hair.
We've got one of the largest selections of both adult and child collections and costume accessories, for Halloween or other party occasions you'll see anyplace on line. With something for everybody, our store is one-stop shopping at its greatest. Have fun!