Among the classic and iconic Halloween costumes are those known as flapper costumes. As soon as you see a woman in a straight beaded or sequined dress, and with a dark "bob" of hair you know that she is wearing a flapper costume. What makes them so much fun is that they can be truly original and unique through the use of different accessories. A woman can wear a boa and a long beaded necklace, or she can carry a beaded bag and use a long cigarette holder, and all of these choices would say "flapper"!
How awesome would it be to wind up being anyone you wanted, and not one person know who you actually are? Because Halloween is considered to be an unexplained time of changing bodies, why not surpass the magic spells and jump into a costume? On the lookout for something to slip on this halloween that fits just your character? The 1920's halloween costume is certainly one to meet all your needs. Going in a group this October warrants a design. Wouldn't it be excellent for you to stroll down the street all dressed up in 1920s ensembles! Is your face stuck in a book of daring adventures that involve enlisting in the military, starting off your work as a flapper, or taking your girlfriend for a drive in a car? How would you like all those adventures to be real? Do you want to let yourself live life on the outrageous side with the help of the spicy rockin' party collections? There certainly is one for each event and something for every single experience. What are you waiting around for? Exactly what is Halloween night if you're not fully decked out in the part? We've also got some Control Top Pantyhose, some Black Fishnet Tights, and some Fishnet Pantyhose to improve your ideal outfit.
Did You Know?
- Roaring Twenties: It would have been a time period of licentiousness. Young women called "flappers" dressed in short skirts and danced in ways that showed off their bodies.
- Roaring Twenties: For the modest handful of young people in the nation's large cities, the 1920s were roaring indeed. Throughout the 1920s, some freedoms were extended while others had been cut down.
- Roaring Twenties: For the small handful of young men and women in the nation's big cities, the 1920s were roaring without a doubt. Throughout the 1920s, a few freedoms had been broadened while some had been curtailed.
- DIY Costume Idea: Tourist - have on a Hawaiian shirt, Bermuda shorts, sandals with socks, and a visor. Carry at least one camera around your neck, and maps and tourist attraction brochures sticking out of your pockets.
- DIY Costume Idea: Maxwell Smart - have on a 60s style tailored business suit. Your hair should be short and dark. Take parts from an old-fashioned rotary phone and glue them to the bottom of a dress shoe. Carry the shoe-phone and pretend to make calls.
- DIY Costume Idea: Snake Pit - Attach rubber snakes to the underarm area of your shirt. Voila! Snake pits!!
- DIY Costume Idea: Table for One - Use cardboard or other material to make a round table that will fit over your head and rest on your shoulders. Cover with a red checked tablecloth. Make your head into a centerpiece with silk flowers. Put play dishes and play food on the table, and add accessories (candle, salt and pepper shakers, menu, etc.). Wrap a second table cloth around your body.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fish and Cat - The man dresses up like a fish with scratch and bite marks all over him. The woman dresses up like a cat, with phony blood all about her mouth and sharp claws.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cheerleader - sport a long-sleeved shirt, a short pleated skirt with shorts underneath, along with a jacket with your team's name on it. Wear short whitened socks with sneakers. Put your locks in pigtails tied with ribbons. Bring pompoms.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bacon and Egg - This party outfit is for a pregnant woman. Get a white sheet and slice holes for your head and biceps. Sew-on a round piece of light yellow cloth over your belly, and sprinkle it with black and white colored pieces of paper for salt and pepper. If you are not actually pregnant you could add on on a little stuffing to the "yolk". Slice and Adorn two pieces of cardboard to resemble slices of bacon and strap them to your forearms. Presto--bacon along with a sunny-side-up egg.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bum - show off dirty, mismatched gear, "high-water" trousers, suspenders, and an old hat. Color your nose scarlet and give your body a five o'clock shadow (rubbing your mouth with burnt cork works especially well).
- DIY Costume Idea: Dexter Morgan - don a long sleeved shirt, trousers, rubber boots, surgical gloves, a leather butcher's kitchen apron, together with a clear plastic face shield (like what surgeons put on during surgery). Hold a big knife. Splatter yourself liberally with mock blood.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie puts on a crimson dress with light collar and sleeve cuffs, white colored ankle stockings and jet black patent shoes. The woman also hlike a short, curly, reddish wig. Daddy Warbucks has on a dark-colored suit along with a necktie. The man is bald.
If you are searching for both adults and kids party collections or add-ons for yourself, you've arrived at the best shop. With some thing for everybody, our website is one-stop shopping at its greatest. You will see the ideal halloween costume for YOU or that special loved-one.