The release of the sixth Star Wars film introduced the world to the characters known as the Ewoks. Almost immediately kids were looking for Ewok costumes that would let them pretend to be these adorable creatures. Today, an Ewok costume can be found for children of almost any age, and for family pets too! This means that you might purchase such a costume to complete your family's Halloween plans to dress as the entire cast of a Star Wars movie!
Page 1 | Page 2
If you could journey into the past or whizz into the future, who'd you wind up being? Donning a brand new costume is amongst the most popular
and well known practices that starts back hundreds of years, to celebrate one of the most ancient events, Halloween. Are you on a mission to acquire just the right Halloween halloween costume? The brand new Star Wars party costume is off the hook, and one of the most fashionable on the market. Your wants and ambitions become a reality when you have on a Leader Rex outfit
. Fed up with hanging out around the home being bored to death? Why not love Senator Padme Amidala
, listen to Yoda's teachings, and totally rock the party? You might like to feel powerful once again, and you will be able to by dressing in rockin' ensembles. If you invested all this time getting your favorite costume, you should probably take the next step. We've got some Shazam Boots
, a Lipstick
, and some Thin Makeup Crayons
which will totally complement your outfit.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: The Imperial Security Bureau is an intelligence and security organisation which also takes overt action to encourage the populace and military personnel to remain obedient to Imperial policy and ideals.
- Star Wars: The Death Star is the Empire's heavily armored space station that has enough destructive capability to annihilate an entire planet.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dirty Harry - dress yourself in dirty clothes and attach fake hair all over your skin. Or, have on dirty clothes and smear dirt on your skin, and slip on a "My Name Is" tag that says "Harry." Or...wear a Harry Potter halloween costume (robe, round glasses, scar on forehead) and smear dirt all over yourself.
- DIY Costume Idea: Match - put on all white from neck to toe, with a red hat on your head. Then go around blowing smoke and see if anyone can guess what you are.
- DIY Costume Idea: Deadbeat - Dress in black and slip on fresh beets hanging all over you, with plastic knifes impaled in each one.
- DIY Costume Idea: Genie - have on loose silken pants that are tight around your ankles, and a silken vest. Wrap a brightly-colored scarf around your waist as a belt. Sport golden wristbands and soft shoes with upturned toes. Make a turban out of shiny fabric and add a tall feather to the front.
- DIY Costume Idea: Barrel of Monkeys - Chop out the bottom of a trashcan and color it light blue or cover it with blue cardboard. Reproduce the "Barrel of Monkeys" game logo on the outside. Suspend it over your shoulders with straps. Put on a monkey halloween outfit and include a couple of stuffed monkeys sticking out the edges.
- DIY Costume Idea: This can try clay or something similar to duplicate the chestburster (a worm-like creature with teeth). Paint it now cover it with imitation blood. Cut a hole in the middle of your clothes so it looks like the alien is bursting through your chest area. Splatter mock blood round the hole.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bathtub - Select a carton to try just like a tub, paint it white and slash an opening in the bottom for your legs. Suspend the carton over your shoulders with straps and fill the carton with white-colored and azure balloons. Affix a rubber ducky to the edge. Have on a towel or shower cap on your head, take a bar of soap together with a loofah.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bill and Ted - Bill dresses in a yellow-colored t shirt and a green lumberjack shirt over it ( not buttoned up), light blue jeans, plus a scarlet baseball cap that says "Wyld Stallyns" (the man dresses up in cap backwards). Ted might wear a rose t-shirt, an orange zip-up hoody, along with a scarlet vest together with a happy-face on the back. Ted also might wear jeans. Bill has short, blonde, curly hair and Ted has "surfer" fashioned charcoal hair. Say "EXCELLENT!" a lot!
- Halloween Trivia: It was historically believed that the souls from the deceased wandered the globe until All Saints' Day, and All Hallows' Eve offered one last opportunity for the dead to find revenge on their foes prior to going to the next world.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amelia Earhart - put on an old-fashioned leather pilot's headwear with goggles, a short-waisted leather bomber's jacket, lengthy loose dress trousers, along with a silk scarf tied about your throat and tucked into the jacket.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dead Hockey Player - don a hockey uniform and hold a hockey stick. Chop a foam puck into a moon shape and fix it to your forehead using double-sided tape. Add on a whole lot of blood about the embedded puck.
You'll find countless costumes for both adults and kids for you to select from, in a variety of shapes and styles. Bear in mind, this is going to be a perfect costume you'll dress in over and over at costume parties, or perhaps to stun folks at typical parties! You'll be anything you like for halloween season or that fantastic special occasion - so "go for it"!