Darth Maul Costume
He may be mean and nasty, but he's also got MAD SKILLS! This is one of the reasons that so many people want to wear Darth Maul costumes for Halloween and the different conventions throughout the year. A Darth Maul costume will usually come with the distinctive cape and garments, and even a double sided light saber, but it is also a good idea to invest in the unusual red face paint and head piece that identifies this sinister character.
Living life unseen can have you feeling a bit down, but suppose every one of your hopes and dreams could possibly become a reality, and you could live in the spotlight for one day per month? Halloween or any costume party can be at least one night per year that it's ok to become someone you're not. You can dress up to be anyone you desire to be, and not a soul thinks twice about it. Are you channeling Star Wars this halloween? If you feel the need for uniqueness, a Darth Vader Dog costume can be a superb costume to suit your needs. Is your face stuck in a book of bold adventures that include fighting for freedom, kissing your sister, or fighting in the Clone Wars? Wouldn't you love for all those adventures to really happen? Our rockin' ensembles can provide you spice, dreams, and excitement. Don't fail to remember to make your party costume become all the more realistic and lifelike with some Shazam Boots, some Theatrical Gloves, and a Pumpkin Flashlight.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: Luke Skywalker joins with a team of other rebels to attempt to rescue Princess Leia who has fallen into the clutches of the Empire and more specifically, Darth Vader.
- Star Wars: The Imperial Army is responsible for holding territory on all the worlds of the Galactic Empire.
- Halloween Trivia: Origins of compensated frighten locations are hard to pinpoint, but it is normally recognized they were first regularly used from the Junior Chamber International (Jaycees) for fundraising events. They include haunted houses, corn mazes, and hayrides, plus the standard of complexity from the special effects has increased as the industry is growing.
- Historical Costuming: Many Theatre characters would start off by donning masks, and then would lose their masks to reveal their true character. The rationale behind this was that all human beings are masking some part of their identity. The removal of the mask allows the real personality to emerge.
- DIY Costume Idea: Blair Witch Project - One of you dresses like a witch and brings a video camera, chasing and filming the other group members, who all put on camping clothing.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amish Couple - The man shaves his beard to look Amish or has on a faux one, and dresses up in dark-colored jeans, pure white shirt, and suspenders. The woman dresses up in a basic dress, kitchen apron and bonet.
- DIY Costume Idea: Coming and Going - wear a sweatsuit. Take an aged set of shoes, cut them in two, and fix the front part to the back of the shoes you're sporting (so you have footwear pointing in both directions). Show off a disguise on the back of your head, and don a wig so the hair hangs down only on the edges.
- DIY Costume Idea: Electrocution Victim - Take store-bought latex that will be heated, melted, and applied to face. Prior to application, put dark-colored and reddish streaks on face. Afterward, apply the warm liquid latex to face. After the latex sets, apply more black colored and crimson on tank top of the latex. Cut into the latex to form scars, and fill these areas in with phony blood and touches of straw yellow liquid makeup. Take some ancient clothes and set fire to them in strategic places (kids get help from your parents with this!!). Rub some of the ash across the clothes and on your skin. Mess your locks up, and set with gel to appear that you have been electrocuted. Go walking round with outlet the end at your fingers.
- DIY Costume Idea: Arnold Schwartzenegger along with a Maid - The man arrives as Arnold (business suit, enormous muscles, cigar, etcetera.). The woman dresses like a maid (dark-colored dress, bibbed kitchen apron, ruffled pettycoat, feather duster, etcetera.).
- DIY Costume Idea: Elephant - Start with a greyish hooded sweatsuit or footy pajamas. Create some sizeable ears out of matching felt, including a lining of lighter greyish felt on the interior, and fix to the edges of the hood. Make a trunk out of fabric and affix to your chin area. Add on on a felt tail and hoof overlays to the feet and hands.
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - don an unwanted, torn bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared make-up, and a crooked bridal veil at your head. Bring a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen from the bride.
Our company has a huge assortment of Star Wars both adult and child outfits. With some thing for everybody, our halloween costume store is one-stop shopping at its greatest. You'll unearth your favorite halloween costume for YOU or that special loved-one.