Whether you're looking for a cute as a button costume for your kids or a unique costume that'll have everyone at the party saying "yes, sir" or "yes, ma'am," try one of our wide selection of cop costumes. We have everything from silly costumes like the Keystone Kops to seriously authoritative uniforms that look so much like the real deal you just might get charged for impersonating a police officer. Unless you're eight years old, of course. The judge always takes it easy on kids caught wearing a cop costume.
Page 1 | Page 2
Wishes and fantasies are not meant to remain in our minds; they're created for action. How would you like to have a dream come true for a night? Halloween ensembles reveal the very best in people, and offer you the thrill to go through life as a completely unique person. Are you on a journey to look for a perfect Halloween halloween outfit? The brand new police
halloween outfit is on fire, and one of the most well-liked on the market. Take on the spot light this halloween by dressed up in a Sexy Arresting Officer ensemble
. What can make your heart beat more flying throughout stop signals chasing all the bad men, pointing traffic throughout an automobile accident, or composing your very 1st ticket? The world is way too short to never have fun. Pick your perfect rockin' outfit and add spice
to your day. What is Halloween if you're not all clothed in the part? We've also got a Glitter Make-Up Kit
, some Gold Sequin High heel Shoes
, and a Police Whistle
to reinforce your fantastic halloween outfit.
Did You Know?
- Police officers: Police may need to work lengthy hours on a incident.
- Police officers: A few cops work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions. Excellent schooling, working together, and high-quality gear keep law enforcement officers secure.
- Halloween Tips: Do not mention any demons names around an open flame. This includes fireplaces.
- DIY Costume Idea: Betty Crocker - dress yourself in short brown hair, a red jacket or cardigan, a whitened shirt, plus a pure white kitchen apron that ties about the waist, with low heels. Take a cookbook together with a whisk or wooden spoon.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dora and Diego - For Dora, wear an ordinary pink t-shirt, orange shorts, pure white shoes, light yellow stockings, a purple back pack, together with a short brown wig with straight bangs. For Diego, get your body shaggy brown wig, black colored blue shorts, a bluish tee, khaki-colored fishing vest, an orange backpack and white-colored socks with runners. If you can, print the animal rescue tag and stick it on the left side of the jacket.
- DIY Costume Idea: Coal Miner - Take some jet black make up and lightly dab it on the face along with a sponge. Wear a hard hat with a flashlight taped to the tank top. Have on filthy work clothes and carry a shovel.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie dresses up in a scarlet dress with white colored collar and sleeve cuffs, pure white ankle socks and black patent footwear. She also hjust like a short, curly, crimson wig. Daddy Warbucks is wearing a jet black suit along with a necktie. He is hairless.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - dress in a net at your head and take a bowl of Jello including a silly face coated on it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Clue Characters (through the board game) - Mrs. Whitened puts on a French maid outfit. Mrs. Peacock has on a lengthy blue dress and blue feathered hat. Miss Scarlett dresses up in a sexy little scarlet number with a long cigarette holder. Prof. Plum puts on a purple suit, vest hat, eye glasses, and holds a cane. Mr. Green dresses in a green suit. Col. Mustard wears a yellow shirt, safari suit, monocle in his eye, plus a safari hat. Every person holds a different prop: rope, knife, candle stick, lead pipe, revolver, wrench.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chimney Sweep - don an classic dark-colored suit a size or two too smallish, together with a shirt hat or old-fashioned darkish cap. Smear dark-colored dust all over yourself. Hold a fireplace sweeper.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alice in Chains - Dress just like Alice from Alice in Wonderland, after that place yourself in chains.
- Halloween Trivia: The initial Jack-O-Lanterns were actually created from turnips, gourds and apples. The tradition originated from Ireland in europe generations ago. The Irish men and women (Celts) hand carved their Jack-O-Lanterns and put tiny wax lights inside them as a way to chase away wicked spirits and also a character known as Stingy Jack.
If you're in search of an awesome party outfit for both adults and kids, you've come to the perfect website. With something for everyone, our shop is one-stop shopping at its finest. FunCostumeStore is the best play ground - go out there and have fun!