Commander Cody Costume
The Star Wars franchise has a lot of "spin off" movies and shows, and among them is the popular Clone Wars series. This has led to a lot of interest in the main characters and is behind the popularity of Commander Cody costumes for adults and kids alike. The Commander Cody costume is a full-cover costume and features the body armor and face mask that make the character so intriguing. Add a few guns for extra interest and you are ready to go!
Transforming into someone else doesn't require a magic concoction. How would you like to be able to bounce into the dressing area and wander out a different person? Costumes help you emphasize yourself. Nothing is likely to draw the wonder of Halloween out like the stunning Star Wars party costume. Reinvent yourself at your upcoming costume shindig with a Clone Wars Commander CodyToddler outfit, or any one of our associated, authentic party collections. When you're getting up, I'm pretty sure you dream of knowing I'm not your father, or listening to Yoda's teachings. How about you have your friends or even co-workers coordinate with you with an Anakin Skywalker Gauntlet or a Count Dooku Red Lightsaber? Friends will absolutely believe your costume if you add some Theatrical Gloves, some Loafer Shoes, or some Clone Wars Clone Trooper and Obi Wan Gloves.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: Realistically, each type of personnel must have more than one set of standard attire, for diverse working conditions.
- Star Wars: Most of the uniforms in the films are easy to identify with particular roles within a branch of service.
- Star Wars: However a stormtrooper does not always wear his armoured spacesuit, and nor do high officers always wear the comfortable attire suited to the clinical and safe environment of a starship bridge or garrison command centre.
- DIY Costume Idea: Johnny Cash and June Carter - Johnny wears all black clothes and dyes his hair black. June wears a 60s dress and flipped-up hair. Both carry guitars.
- DIY Costume Idea: Upper and Lower GIs - Get a set of army fatigues, and have one person dress yourself in the tops and the other don the bottoms.
- DIY Costume Idea: Pizza Deliverer - show off dark pants, running shoes, a red and white ball cap, and a red and white striped shirt. Carry a pizza or a pizza carrying container.
- DIY Costume Idea: Exorcist - The guy dresses like a priest. She messes up her hair and dresses up in green or whitened face paint and really heavy dark colored rings round the eyes. Add scars on her face and imitation rotten teeth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cabbage Patch Kid - Dress as a kid (bright-colored shorts, tee, sneakers). Secure faux cabbage foliage all over your outfit (you can get them at any arts and crafts store).
- DIY Costume Idea: Chef Emeril together with a Hot Pepper - For Emeril, dress all in vibrant white (a chef's shirt if possible) and wear a chef's hat. Say BAM a great deal! When it comes to the hot pepper, slice out the shape of a pepper from a big piece of crimson posterboard and hang it from your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - slip on an old, ripped bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared cosmetics, together with a crooked bridal veil on your head. Bring a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen through the bride.
- Halloween Trivia: Carrying a broken or cracked egg in a glass to a pond on Halloween day, a lady cannot only see their husband to be, by blending some of the spring water into the cup, but she can also see a glimpse of her future children and kids.
- Halloween Trivia: Some people believe that if you see a spider on Halloween, this could be the soul of a cherished one watching above you. In accordance with superstition, if you stare into a mirror at midnight on Halloween, you will notice your prospective significant other.
Our wide collection will help you to become whoever you choose for your upcoming party. With some thing for everyone, our site is one-stop shopping at its greatest. Grab your costume now when they're still in store!