It is amazing to see how many people are terrified by clowns. This is one of the reasons that our line of clown costumes includes the typical circus clown choices but also makes the more horrifying options available too. A clown costume will usually offer the wearer some sort of wig, mask, and garments, but these are going to vary according to the type of clown selected. Don't forget to add a few fun or scary props to create the best results.
Page 1 | Page 2
If you could blast into the past or flash into the future, who would you end up being? Halloween may be the absolute excellent opportunity to be the single person you never imagined you could possibly be. Wanting to find a Psycho Clown ensemble
? Check us out. Wouldn't you love a Sexy Cirque outfit
? Look no further. Simply can't find a great circus costume? This is your lucky day. Whether you are seeking a Harry the Hobo Clown costume
or a Clown Girl ensemble
, you are sure to discover it on this site. Is dreaming about being considered a ring leader, flying together with the greatest of eeze, and blasting out from a cannon precisely what gets your adrenaline running? Isn't it time to let yourself live life on the wild side with the help of the hot rockin' outfits? There certainly is one for almost every event and something for each mood. Exactly what are you waiting for? And get any number of halloween costume accessories - such as a Rainbow Clown Wig
or a Face Painting Makeup Disguise Stix
- for a detailed appearance!
Did You Know?
- Circus History: Seils-Sterling circus takes to the ground in motorized vehicles for the before anything else time in 1924.
- DIY Costume Idea: Energizer Bunny - dress yourself in pink pants and a pink shirt, with bunny ears, a bunny tail, flip flops, and sunglasses. Make a battery (decorate a large oatmeal box with the Energizer logo), and attach it to your back. Carry a drum and drumsticks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Porky Pig - sport a pink hooded sweatsuit or footy pajamas. Stuff them so you have a rounded look. Color all exposed skin pink, add large white ovals around your eyes and a pig snout nose. Attach felt pig ears to your hood. Wear a short blue jacket, and a large red bow tie. Wear white gloves.
- Halloween Trivia: Us citizens usually discover more hilarious collections than creepy types in the current days.
- DIY Costume Idea: Catholic School Girl - have on a plaid skirt, white button-down short-sleeved shirt, knee socks or thigh-high white stockings, black Maryjane shoes, and pig tails with ribbons.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Gothic - dress up as the dour farmer and his wife out of the popular Grant timberpainting. The guy puts on a whitened shirt, overalls, jet black coat, glasses, and bears a pitchfork. The woman puts on jet black dress with white collar and cameo, an kitchen apron and hair in a bun.
- DIY Costume Idea: Butterfly - have on a leotard, tutu and leggings. Make wings out of wire and translucent material, color them with vivid shades and include glitter and sequins. Create antennae out of pipe cleaners and attach those to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Electrocution Victim - Take store-bought latex that will be heated, melted, and applied to face. Prior to application, put charcoal and red streaks on face. Afterward, apply the warm liquid latex to face. After the latex sets, apply more charcoal and red on shirt of the latex. Chop into the latex to form scars, and fill these areas in with fake blood and touches of yellow-colored liquid makeup. Take some aged gear and set fire to them in strategic places (kids get help from your parents with this!!). Rub some of the ash over the clothes and on your skin. Mess your locks up, and set with gel to appear that you have been electrocuted. Go walking around with outlet the end on your fingers.
- DIY Costume Idea: Confused - wear a convict party outfit (prisoner costume) and attach fuses all over.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dolly Parton - Clothe your body in a tight, short, low-cut, long-sleeved sparkly dress, with high heel pumps. Stuff the bust as needed to achieve Dolly's figure. Sport lengthy, shaggy, bleach-blonde hair with bangs. Slip on plenty of cosmetics and super-long red fingernails. Optional: hold a guitar or microphone.
- DIY Costume Idea: Darth Brooks - slip on western clothes including a cowboy hat, and bring a guitar. Then include a Darth Vader or Darth Maul face mask.
- Halloween Trivia: Victorians attempted to organize better events than their nearby neighbors, and they added pomp to their festivities which had very little to do with Halloween. Earlier Halloween rites were all but lost as the emphasis became more and more the province of kids, matchmaking, and french kissing games.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Parrots - Choose your much-loved bird inside the game and create an image onto a piece of cardboard to copy from. Find some material of the suitable color, and chop out two pieces of in the shape of the bird's head (adequate to fit over your body). Stick the two pieces together about the edges, leaving gaps for your arms, and an opening at the bottom so the entire thing can slip over your body. Slice a hole in the front piece to stick your mouth through. Stuff the jacket so it keeps its shape. Make eyes, eyebrows plus a beak out of material or felt and affix to the front. Don over dark-colored pants or jet black leggings.
- DIY Costume Idea: Can-Can Dancer - show off an ancient, long, frilly skirt. Attach empty cans underneath so that when you lift it up to dance every person will see your can-cans!
- DIY Costume Idea: Carrot Jacket - Attach artificial or genuine carrots to your top.
The net is a great gift buying vehicle for outfits and add-ons. Why occupy your time driving to a bunch of stores when an ideal catalog is at your fingertips - and will be mailed to your front door! Note, this is going to be your outfit you will dress in many times at costume parties, or perhaps to shock everyone at ordinary parties! Have fun!