Clone Wars Costumes
By now most people have seen all of the Star Wars films and many of the newer cartoon movies based on the Clone Wars story. This accounts for the popularity of our entire line of Clone Wars costumes. Whether someone is hoping to dress up like Asajj, Anakin, or one of the many Jedis, we will have a Clone Wars costume available. Remember to add a light saber, weapon, and appropriate boots or shoes as well.
If you could travel through history or flash into the future, who'd you wind up being? Halloween may be the absolute excellent opportunity to be the single person you never thought you could possibly be. What is more enjoyable than being dressed in a Clone Wars Cad Bane Trooper ensemble on the night of Halloween? With a Clone Wars Captain Rex ensemble, you can be all you could have always wanted in this original party outfit. Trigger your light saber, and love Senator Padme Amidala with the help of one of our many Star Wars halloween costumes. Now let your imagination take flight, and choose from an Anakin Skywalker Gauntlet, to some Black Eyelashes, to a Super Darth Vader Mask. If perhaps you want to win the very best Halloween halloween outfit, you can't fail to remember to personalize. You'll find some Thin Makeup Crayons, a Clone Wars Clone Trooper Leader Rex Half Mask, and some Super Hero Boots.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: Luke's rebel team, an eclectic cast of characters in and of itself, includes the infamous Han Solo, Chewbacca, Ben Kenobi, C-3PO and R2D2.
- Star Wars: Imperial Intelligence exists in competition with the ISB.
- Star Wars: It is a more secretive organisation which concentrates on incisive analysis and more subtle espionage methods.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fantastic Four - Mr. Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch, and the Thing.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dark and Stormy Night - show off black clothing and black make-up on your face. Then get a watergun and paint it black. Walk around squirting people in the face.
- DIY Costume Idea: Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake - Janet wears a fake chest and one side of a leather top removed. Justin carries the missing piece.
- DIY Costume Idea: Center of the Universe - wear all charcoal, together with a few stick-on stars. When people ask what you are, say "I'm the center of the universe."
- DIY Costume Idea: Carmen Sandiego - slip on charcoal leggings and a black turtleneck, a long scarlet coat, charcoal gloves, black colored boots, jet black belt, long wavy black hair along with a good sized scarlet fedora with a black hat band. Pull your hat down over one eye.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie dresses in a reddish dress with pure white collar and sleeve cuffs, pure white ankle stockings and dark-colored patent shoes. She also hlike a short, curly, red wig. Daddy Warbucks has on a black color suit with a necktie. He is hairless.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fat Albert Gang - Fat Albert might wear a long-sleeved scarlet shirt along with a light collar (stuffed including a pillow if necessary), azure trousers, a black colored belt and white colored tennis shoes. The rest of the gang has on mismatched outfits of different coloring.
- Halloween Trivia: Since Halloween happens in the start of the annual apple gathering, candy apples (best-known as toffee apples outside U.S.A.), caramel or taffy apples are typical Halloween treats created by rolling whole apples in sweet fructose syrup, sometimes followed by rolling them in almonds.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bullwinkle - Start along with a brown sweatsuit. Buy some furry brown cloth and attach it to the chest and back areas of the suit. Wear sizeable white-colored gloves and stuff those to look puffy. Make some antlers out of stiff cardboard and brown felt and attach these to the hood of your suit (don't forget: the antlers might point out to the edges). Dress yourself in brown shoes or cover your shoes with brown material.
If you are searching for both adults and kids party ensembles or add-ons for yourself, you've arrived at the best halloween store. With a little something for everyone, our web page is one-stop shopping at its best. Now that I think about it.....I think I might just grab one for myself!